OFFICIAL October 2017 WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
37135675223_23a47fa9e6_k_d.jpg

NB LM577RB

hold up...since when do you wear J's now? I remember you saying that you don't often wear them because they weren't your favorite. The exceptions are III's, IV's, and V's in OG colorways only.

Although you like all brands, you lean more towards classic Adidas silhouettes.

hold up...since when do you wear J's now? I remember you saying that you don't often wear them because they weren't your favorite. The exceptions are III's, IV's, and V's in OG colorways only.

Although you like all brands, you lean more towards classic Adidas silhouettes.
Good memory! Still have 300 pairs of adidas, just cut back on rocking them a bit when I noticed the shift. Got some good friends over at JB on the footwear side that are passionate about what they do with the brand. PLMs all the way to VPs. I go see them on campus and they just hook it up.

^^Sucks they chip like that but it's been 10 years. Those 07 IIIs were beautiful. I shouldve kept my pair.. to cop now would be a bad investment= crumble fest.

^^Sucks they chip like that but it's been 10 years. Those 07 IIIs were beautiful. I shouldve kept my pair.. to cop now would be a bad investment= crumble fest.

Mine are holding up really really well, I might even take them back to Bahrain with me, but the paint on the midsole is less than decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom