****OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST, NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.

After months of hunting I finally found them... my size, deadstock, no scratches/cracking/chipping/suede fade/creased foam/etc.

1997 Nike Air Foamposite One "Royals"

Only question I have is are they wearable?  I'm aware that there's a midsole encapsulated within the foam, any chance of them crumbling?  First OG foams so any input is appreciated.

glad i didnt pay ebay prices of $320 + for these

picked them up off craigslist today for $260..

and got this little monster too..

Last edited:
After months of hunting I finally found them... my size, deadstock, no scratches/cracking/chipping/suede fade/creased foam/etc.

1997 Nike Air Foamposite One "Royals"

Only question I have is are they wearable?  I'm aware that there's a midsole encapsulated within the foam, any chance of them crumbling?  First OG foams so any input is appreciated.
As dope as they are.. I wouldn't try to even wear them. My friend just broke his OG Foams out a week ago and they completely failed on him. The right shoe started to crumble. Up to you, though. 

Ive seen flighposites crumble/crack so it is possible... Probably not very common. I think worse problem you'll encounter is sole separation due to the age of the glue. Thats an easy fix with the proper glue.

yeah, i was gonna say those OG royals should def. be wearable. the only thing u should have to worry about is the sole coming off during wear since they're DS. u may just have to re-adhere the soles, but i doubt they will crumble. :wink:

he got the shirt from nopicquoting.com/readitsinthetitle

Last edited by a moderator:
They have plenty of those shirts at any Dlcks Sporting Goods. 

Last edited:
Misterj-What caliber is that piece?..You using for CC or just for home protection?..

Wow didn't expect to wake up to that much feedback on the foams. Really appreciate all the info guys. I have the 07s so as far as royals go those wil most likely be my wear of choice but I'm sure all of us would like to know we can step out in our older kicks whatever they may be.

mister j...what piece is that. Looks like something my girl could possibly train with. I want to get her into gun shooting so she can protect herself if god forbid anything happens to her out late with her girls or home alone.

For everyone asking the gun i posted is a 380.. It's barely larger than my evo lte and easily concealed in a pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom