*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Benihana

Every song from Tyler seems long winded. Just ramblings with no direction or foundation. I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too. Every song basically sounds the same. Once the whole "shock" of "wow did he just say that? Him cursing a lot is so cool." wears off, and you listen to his lyrics...dude is basic and trying a little too hard. I just want to look at Tyler, give him a pat on the back and say, "yeah bro, I remember my first curse word."

35jht7c.jpg

couldn't have said it better myself. i listened to this joint twice before it got repetitive. welp off to the recycle bin!

I was jamming to some slowjams for about an hour and then decided to slap B***h Suck D**k right after. What a change.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I was jamming to some slowjams for about an hour and then decided to slap B***h Suck D**k right after. What a change.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

it's not that bad.

My sister was in my room when I was listening to it, and she said that he sounds like he says stuff just for the sake of saying it....she has a point.

laugh.gif

it's not that bad.

My sister was in my room when I was listening to it, and she said that he sounds like he says stuff just for the sake of saying it....she has a point.

I'm a Wolf Gang fan but this album is already overrated and it aint even officially released yet 
laugh.gif

Every song from Tyler seems long winded. Just ramblings with no direction or foundation. I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too. Every song basically sounds the same. Once the whole "shock" of "wow did he just say that? Him cursing a lot is so cool." wears off, and you listen to his lyrics...dude is basic and trying a little too hard. I just want to look at Tyler, give him a pat on the back and say, "yeah bro, I remember my first curse word."

Earl needs to hurry up with his vacation.

-The Juice
Everything my guy just said.
Maybe I need to listen to it with head phones.
eyes.gif

I'm a Wolf Gang fan but this album is already overrated and it aint even officially released yet 
laugh.gif

-The Juice
Everything my guy just said.
Maybe I need to listen to it with head phones.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Exactly. Summed it up perfectly.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Exactly. Summed it up perfectly.

I agree, for the most part. 

The album sucks. I feel like it appeals to a bunch of kids with teen angst. Besides, this brand of hip-hop has been done a lot better 2 decades ago. Tyler strikes me as a poor man's Esham or Ganksta NIP. Also, I thought a lot of the production was minimalistic and sounded dated. 

On a side-note, I'm expecting a 12.4 from Pitchfork.

I agree, for the most part. 

The album sucks. I feel like it appeals to a bunch of kids with teen angst. Besides, this brand of hip-hop has been done a lot better 2 decades ago. Tyler strikes me as a poor man's Esham or Ganksta NIP. Also, I thought a lot of the production was minimalistic and sounded dated. 

On a side-note, I'm expecting a 12.4 from Pitchfork.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Last 2 and a half minutes of Fish
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

There was a lot of cheesy moments on this album, but that took the cake for me. Very Insane Clown Posse-esque.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Last 2 and a half minutes of Fish
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

There was a lot of cheesy moments on this album, but that took the cake for me. Very Insane Clown Posse-esque.

my eye is Earl, I'm surprised how young dude is, hopefully they will develop themselves futher as artist as they get older
pimp.gif

my eye is Earl, I'm surprised how young dude is, hopefully they will develop themselves futher as artist as they get older
pimp.gif

%*@%# Suck **** and the Last 2 minutes of Fish are horrible..

Can't believe he ruined Fish with that corny #@%%.
30t6p3b.gif

Golden is one of the best rap songs of 2011 though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%*@%# Suck **** and the Last 2 minutes of Fish are horrible..

Can't believe he ruined Fish with that corny #@%%.
30t6p3b.gif

Golden is one of the best rap songs of 2011 though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know there's a lot of hype surrounding him, but Earl's ear for picking beats, lyricism, and flow compared to the rest of odd future really is night and day.
but are people still gonna rock with him when he gets back and he's a religious/enlightened rapper?

I know there's a lot of hype surrounding him, but Earl's ear for picking beats, lyricism, and flow compared to the rest of odd future really is night and day.
but are people still gonna rock with him when he gets back and he's a religious/enlightened rapper?

Back
Top Bottom