*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

lmao... I've been to a good # of shows before and the OF show I went to in Feb is in my top 3.

So much energy it was crazy, that's what really won me over.

They make great music, I've been spinning this %%+* all day.
If you're not in the topics that's understandable, but this is a great album and he's only going to get better.

I wish I could hear Earl over these beats tho

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

What were you expecting slim shady lp?
Considering I have NEVER once compared Tyler to Eminem, and considering I find SSLP to STILL be a classic...No, I wasn't expecting that. I didn't expect anything for this album, I went in with a clear mind. I listened to it, then I listened to it again, there really isn't much there. I respect their hustle definitely, but Frank, Syd, and Earl seem like the only people from that group that can actually have a solid career (IMO). People are going to get tired of Tyler and his character.

It's cool to be able to be semi-famous and say whatever you want, it's dope that he made it into the game with zero restrictions on his music. Thats a dream that a lot of rappers would love to have. But it's also cool to be a real person for once and not an aassclown all the time. Not everything you do has to be turned into a Thurnis Haley sketch.

-The Juice
Exactly

I`m a 22 year old male from Atlanta, GA. This music does not appeal to me what so ever, and outside of the tracks Frank Ocean were on, all that junk sounds the same. Idk like the Album lacks a soul if that makes sense. It's not even that dude is on some other stuff, but Albums with Souls are albums you can bump repeat for years, this album was just empty to me. And honestly lyrically this dude is like on the same tip as Waka Flocka and them, just he doesnt have a southern accent and can pronounce   his words.
Shut up

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

What were you expecting slim shady lp?
Considering I have NEVER once compared Tyler to Eminem, and considering I find SSLP to STILL be a classic...No, I wasn't expecting that. I didn't expect anything for this album, I went in with a clear mind. I listened to it, then I listened to it again, there really isn't much there. I respect their hustle definitely, but Frank, Syd, and Earl seem like the only people from that group that can actually have a solid career (IMO). People are going to get tired of Tyler and his character.

It's cool to be able to be semi-famous and say whatever you want, it's dope that he made it into the game with zero restrictions on his music. Thats a dream that a lot of rappers would love to have. But it's also cool to be a real person for once and not an aassclown all the time. Not everything you do has to be turned into a Thurnis Haley sketch.

-The Juice
Exactly

I`m a 22 year old male from Atlanta, GA. This music does not appeal to me what so ever, and outside of the tracks Frank Ocean were on, all that junk sounds the same. Idk like the Album lacks a soul if that makes sense. It's not even that dude is on some other stuff, but Albums with Souls are albums you can bump repeat for years, this album was just empty to me. And honestly lyrically this dude is like on the same tip as Waka Flocka and them, just he doesnt have a southern accent and can pronounce   his words.
Shut up

[h1][/h1]
[h1]B.o.B Fires Back At Odd Future On Tech N9ne's "All 6's and 7's"[/h1]
by Steven J. Horowitz

posted May 05, 2011 at 1:23PM EDT | 25 comments

1-bob-03182011.jpg

Bobby Ray logs another diss track to the 10-person crew out of Cali.

The war of words rages on between B.o.B and Odd Future. Bobby Ray, who released his Tyler, The Creator diss on “No Future,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]B.o.B Fires Back At Odd Future On Tech N9ne's "All 6's and 7's"[/h1]
by Steven J. Horowitz

posted May 05, 2011 at 1:23PM EDT | 25 comments

1-bob-03182011.jpg

Bobby Ray logs another diss track to the 10-person crew out of Cali.

The war of words rages on between B.o.B and Odd Future. Bobby Ray, who released his Tyler, The Creator diss on “No Future,

Production on that Goblin album is some of the worse sh-- i've ever listened to... besides Transylvania and Tron Cat all the production is wack. Lyrical content is meh as well

Production on that Goblin album is some of the worse sh-- i've ever listened to... besides Transylvania and Tron Cat all the production is wack. Lyrical content is meh as well

I find it hilarious what the masses pick and choose to listen to, there have been various crews with far out beats and over the top lyrics from 95 to 05.
%%%% peddlers and what not.

I find it hilarious what the masses pick and choose to listen to, there have been various crews with far out beats and over the top lyrics from 95 to 05.
%%%% peddlers and what not.

I saw a clip with B.O.B. speaking on the OF beef and he pretty much diffused the situation.

Album has a few bangers
pimp.gif

I saw a clip with B.O.B. speaking on the OF beef and he pretty much diffused the situation.

Album has a few bangers
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom