*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

The album is
pimp.gif
and I don't even really mess with the OF movement at all.

i liked the album, my only gripe is songs like nightmare/goblin and a couple others where he seems to be doing a mix of complaining/bragging about the fame. dude seems to be letting his buzz get to his head. i wouldnt focus on it that much if this wasnt his first album.
*btw the last 30 secs of golden was lame. sounded like some last minute idea so his concept can look deeper than it is. or maybe i missed the point.

i liked the album, my only gripe is songs like nightmare/goblin and a couple others where he seems to be doing a mix of complaining/bragging about the fame. dude seems to be letting his buzz get to his head. i wouldnt focus on it that much if this wasnt his first album.
*btw the last 30 secs of golden was lame. sounded like some last minute idea so his concept can look deeper than it is. or maybe i missed the point.

Out of all the OFWGKTA releases, Bastard was my least favorite(wasn't a bad album, just the rest of the team is better IMO) after one listen to this...i don't really care for this. Couple of tracks are dope.

BY THE WAY, WE DO PUNCH @#!*+@+!!

Out of all the OFWGKTA releases, Bastard was my least favorite(wasn't a bad album, just the rest of the team is better IMO) after one listen to this...i don't really care for this. Couple of tracks are dope.

BY THE WAY, WE DO PUNCH @#!*+@+!!

After listening through once, I REALLY don't know about this album. I just can't listen to this sort of music for too long before it wears me down... it's too aggressive. Plus, some of the production is just plain bad.

After listening through once, I REALLY don't know about this album. I just can't listen to this sort of music for too long before it wears me down... it's too aggressive. Plus, some of the production is just plain bad.

Back
Top Bottom