*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

this tyler album sucks that stupid deep voice he always rapping with ruins alot of songs analog is a nice beat and everyone sounds good on there but him smh yonkers had me thinking at least hell be spittin but i was wrong thanks nt for lil b but no thanks for this smh
My exact thoughts lol

Yonkers had me gases like o wow dude has talent.  Then I heard the album....no thanks

yup i was horrible dont know if ill give him another chance

this tyler album sucks that stupid deep voice he always rapping with ruins alot of songs analog is a nice beat and everyone sounds good on there but him smh yonkers had me thinking at least hell be spittin but i was wrong thanks nt for lil b but no thanks for this smh
My exact thoughts lol

Yonkers had me gases like o wow dude has talent.  Then I heard the album....no thanks

My exact thoughts lol

I'll prob download it yonkers showed potential enough but i won't be on the look out of tracks just dropping or popping up.  Can't write all of OF off yet only because of Frank Ocean at this point though...not really a fan of anyone else in the crew

My exact thoughts lol

I'll prob download it yonkers showed potential enough but i won't be on the look out of tracks just dropping or popping up.  Can't write all of OF off yet only because of Frank Ocean at this point though...not really a fan of anyone else in the crew

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

theres 1 other track with really really good wordplay

might replay 3 tracks from that album

QFT...i only replay analog, she, and trannsyvannia

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

theres 1 other track with really really good wordplay

might replay 3 tracks from that album

QFT...i only replay analog, she, and trannsyvannia

i think its safe to say that yonkers rick rolled all of us.......
30t6p3b.gif

My exact thoughts lol

The frank cd was ok prob the only one id care to check for and everyone likes analog i like the beat but that stupid deep voice he raps with and be talking just ruins the song even his hard core lilbish fans should agree the song be alot better with out the deep voice crap

My exact thoughts lol

The frank cd was ok prob the only one id care to check for and everyone likes analog i like the beat but that stupid deep voice he raps with and be talking just ruins the song even his hard core lilbish fans should agree the song be alot better with out the deep voice crap

word....that voice is the same reason i cant watch that VCR/Wheels video...it gets annoying after a while

word....that voice is the same reason i cant watch that VCR/Wheels video...it gets annoying after a while

/\ Again...they just got a LABEL. Not a deal...but a LABEL.

Why people are questioning their longevity is beyond me. If ya'll really think Sony would make that move without knowing they're getting a return on their investment...re-evaluate that thought.

Why people are questioning their longevity is beyond me. If ya'll really think Sony would make that move without knowing they're getting a return on their investment...re-evaluate that thought.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

because labels ALWAYS make good decisions right?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Your rebuttal would make sense if we weren't talking about Sony...and if we weren't talking about Sony giving someone a LABEL with full creative control and not an artist deal. 
That's rather unprecedented in this day in age. 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Your rebuttal would make sense if we weren't talking about Sony...and if we weren't talking about Sony giving someone a LABEL with full creative control and not an artist deal. 
That's rather unprecedented in this day in age. 

Maybe I didn't word it right but I wasn't questioning their longevity, I just want to see how far they go because they have the potential to be HUGE

Maybe I didn't word it right but I wasn't questioning their longevity, I just want to see how far they go because they have the potential to be HUGE

Back
Top Bottom