*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

The show at Highline was amazing. I was directly under the person who filmed all those vids 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Damn...so we stole the whole Victorian Discourse theme?

SMH...what have we created?
You gotta ask the guy who started the thread. Posted disregard females, acquire currency and then everyone rolled with it.

We did start the Victorian Discourse thread where everyone was talking that way
laugh.gif

You gotta ask the guy who started the thread. Posted disregard females, acquire currency and then everyone rolled with it.

We did start the Victorian Discourse thread where everyone was talking that way
laugh.gif

I think I can only listen to Tyler's music if it's live, and I'm watching a video of it. It's hard to listen to the dude on just audio.

I think I can only listen to Tyler's music if it's live, and I'm watching a video of it. It's hard to listen to the dude on just audio.

this tyler album sucks that stupid deep voice he always rapping with ruins alot of songs analog is a nice beat and everyone sounds good on there but him smh yonkers had me thinking at least hell be spittin but i was wrong thanks nt for lil b but no thanks for this smh

this tyler album sucks that stupid deep voice he always rapping with ruins alot of songs analog is a nice beat and everyone sounds good on there but him smh yonkers had me thinking at least hell be spittin but i was wrong thanks nt for lil b but no thanks for this smh

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

YNS

I seriously think this is one of the only things to have actually originated here. Never seen it on /b/. Anyways, Tylers a certified troll. Son be trolling the /mu/sic section all the time
indifferent.gif

Nah man, it's a meme called Joseph DuCreaux.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

YNS

I seriously think this is one of the only things to have actually originated here. Never seen it on /b/. Anyways, Tylers a certified troll. Son be trolling the /mu/sic section all the time
indifferent.gif

Nah man, it's a meme called Joseph DuCreaux.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

My exact thoughts lol

Yonkers had me gases like o wow dude has talent.  Then I heard the album....no thanks

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

My exact thoughts lol

Yonkers had me gases like o wow dude has talent.  Then I heard the album....no thanks

Back
Top Bottom