roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He said pancakes, idk how you got 'dicc'.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

64 is
pimp.gif
I've been waiting a non live version of that track... Didn't dissapoint.

It's crazy I'm the exact opposite, the live version was crack but the studio was ehh to me. Anyone got the daily habit bit in mp3?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

64 is
pimp.gif
I've been waiting a non live version of that track... Didn't dissapoint.

It's crazy I'm the exact opposite, the live version was crack but the studio was ehh to me. Anyone got the daily habit bit in mp3?

I just realized how good Mellowhype is... I was bumping Blackendwhite in the car (blazed) and this came on... 
pimp.gif

I just realized how good Mellowhype is... I was bumping Blackendwhite in the car (blazed) and this came on... 
pimp.gif

He's right... I couldn't stand the comparisons of OF to the Wu. Just because they're a rap group doesn't mean they compare. Let the Wu (who are legends by the way) be them, & let OF be them. The good thing about it is OF doesn't entertain those comparisons either...

I just feel like you can't compare a group of new guys to a group that left their mark on the rap game forever. I still support both groups though, so no hate.

He's right... I couldn't stand the comparisons of OF to the Wu. Just because they're a rap group doesn't mean they compare. Let the Wu (who are legends by the way) be them, & let OF be them. The good thing about it is OF doesn't entertain those comparisons either...

I just feel like you can't compare a group of new guys to a group that left their mark on the rap game forever. I still support both groups though, so no hate.

Just got back from the Odd Future show in Indio. !@@@ was %#!%*%% crazy. The place was way too hype from jump, moshing ensued throughout the entire show. I'm 21 and I felt old as hell there
laugh.gif
I think the average age was like 16. Every time one of Tyler's songs came on the place got extra live. They played RADICALS at the end and Tyler got lost in the crowd. Hodgy went flying in too and had to fight his way back to the front.

No Frank Ocean
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to be so sore tomorrow
laugh.gif

Just got back from the Odd Future show in Indio. !@@@ was %#!%*%% crazy. The place was way too hype from jump, moshing ensued throughout the entire show. I'm 21 and I felt old as hell there
laugh.gif
I think the average age was like 16. Every time one of Tyler's songs came on the place got extra live. They played RADICALS at the end and Tyler got lost in the crowd. Hodgy went flying in too and had to fight his way back to the front.

No Frank Ocean
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif

No Frank Ocean
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Frank Ocean won't be at any of these shows, he's doing some solo stuff this summer, they wanna keep him fresh.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif

No Frank Ocean
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Frank Ocean won't be at any of these shows, he's doing some solo stuff this summer, they wanna keep him fresh.

Back
Top Bottom