*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

^ That was all Frank Ocean did last night though. Tyler broke his foot in the first 10 seconds. show was
pimp.gif
though. Got a spot upstairs with my homie. I'm 21 but !$%* man I felt old as #$@* at this concert. Primarily 16-19 year old white high school kids wearing the weirdest outfits I have ever seen and literally fighting each other during every song even though they only knew Yonkers and Sandwitches...

^ That was all Frank Ocean did last night though. Tyler broke his foot in the first 10 seconds. show was
pimp.gif
though. Got a spot upstairs with my homie. I'm 21 but !$%* man I felt old as #$@* at this concert. Primarily 16-19 year old white high school kids wearing the weirdest outfits I have ever seen and literally fighting each other during every song even though they only knew Yonkers and Sandwitches...

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
That's not true. I was in the pit and most of those kids were rapping along to every song.

Anyway, show was cool.

My only complaint is that Frank Ocean only performed one song.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
That's not true. I was in the pit and most of those kids were rapping along to every song.

Anyway, show was cool.

My only complaint is that Frank Ocean only performed one song.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Lol, I think the Frank on CB attack was forced. My dude breezy was just trying to compliment son, and he fired off on him. I guess Frank couldn't just accept the compliment and keep it rolling, due to affiliation, though. Oh well.

It definitely was. Frank got butt hurt over a comment that was far from incendiary. I know they're all "kids" but dudes are mad immature. Although, Chris Brown definitely shoulda just tweeted, "Lol, clowns." or something like that and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Lol, I think the Frank on CB attack was forced. My dude breezy was just trying to compliment son, and he fired off on him. I guess Frank couldn't just accept the compliment and keep it rolling, due to affiliation, though. Oh well.

It definitely was. Frank got butt hurt over a comment that was far from incendiary. I know they're all "kids" but dudes are mad immature. Although, Chris Brown definitely shoulda just tweeted, "Lol, clowns." or something like that and kept it moving.

I was kinda disappointed to see Frank fire back at Breezy, even though I do feel like CB was talking out the side of his mouth. 
I think the thing that Tyler fails to realize is he really hasn't made it yet. I mean, his star could fizzle out anytime and attacking all these industry cats on some little kid *#+% isn't going to help him. In his position, he can't afford to burn any bridges. This ain't high school anymore. I hope Frank doesn't go that way too, though I can't really see that happening. 

New Mellowhype is fire though 
eek.gif
 Hodgy is unstoppable with Left Brain man.

I was kinda disappointed to see Frank fire back at Breezy, even though I do feel like CB was talking out the side of his mouth. 
I think the thing that Tyler fails to realize is he really hasn't made it yet. I mean, his star could fizzle out anytime and attacking all these industry cats on some little kid *#+% isn't going to help him. In his position, he can't afford to burn any bridges. This ain't high school anymore. I hope Frank doesn't go that way too, though I can't really see that happening. 

eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

eek.gif
Dude me and boy was talking bout the same $*$@ a minute ago. I havent stopped listening to MellowHype.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

eek.gif
Dude me and boy was talking bout the same $*$@ a minute ago. I havent stopped listening to MellowHype.
pimp.gif

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this is a pretty dope video for "Analog"

It;s from the movie "City of God",amazing movie 
pimp.gif

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this is a pretty dope video for "Analog"

It;s from the movie "City of God",amazing movie 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom