Domo stepping it up lyrically.

Songs I'm feeling the most at the moment:

Lets Smoke
Glory
Shine
More Clouds
Mission Statement

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait a minute, so n'as talkin bout "Free Earl" and son isn't in jail, he got sent to some boarding school or some isht by his moms!? What kinda clown isht is that? Man this generation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you obviously didn't read the articles on the last page/know what this "Boarding school" is like 
eyes.gif

Wait a minute, so n'as talkin bout "Free Earl" and son isn't in jail, he got sent to some boarding school or some isht by his moms!? What kinda clown isht is that? Man this generation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you obviously didn't read the articles on the last page/know what this "Boarding school" is like 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
I read it and I wish they would send Tyler and his ******ed acting self there too.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
I read it and I wish they would send Tyler and his ******ed acting self there too.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
You sound perturbed, did Tyler smash your chick on your bed?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

eyes.gif
Good one bro, you got me.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

eyes.gif
Good one bro, you got me.

Update: You can listen to the lead single from "newly signed" Odd Future Records artist Young Ni**a at the OFWGKTA Tumblr. And be sure to hit the comment section of the post to speculate on who it is all you want. Sounds like OF leader Tyler, the Creator for sure. Nice joke, y'all.

In a press release issued by their publicist Heathcliff Berru, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All have announced the first artist to sign to their group record label, Odd Future Records. And, apparently, the artist in question is named...Young Ni**a? We're trying to remain optimistic that this isn't some kind of publicity stunt, because these guys really don't need that much more media attention. But with a name like that, it's difficult to think this is anything but a practical joke.

You can read the entire release below. We'll be updating this post at 6 p.m. EST/3 p.m. PST when the song drops.

Odd Future Records is extremely excited to announce our first official signing, Young Ni**a. While our original intent was not to sign anyone to the label we simply could not pass up the opportunity to sign somebody this talented. Young Ni**a embodies the DIY ethic and persona of Odd Future along with a commercial appeal that transcends demographics. We will be premiering his first single today at 3pm PST on www.oddfuture.com

http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/day/2011/09/23

Update: You can listen to the lead single from "newly signed" Odd Future Records artist Young Ni**a at the OFWGKTA Tumblr. And be sure to hit the comment section of the post to speculate on who it is all you want. Sounds like OF leader Tyler, the Creator for sure. Nice joke, y'all.

In a press release issued by their publicist Heathcliff Berru, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All have announced the first artist to sign to their group record label, Odd Future Records. And, apparently, the artist in question is named...Young Ni**a? We're trying to remain optimistic that this isn't some kind of publicity stunt, because these guys really don't need that much more media attention. But with a name like that, it's difficult to think this is anything but a practical joke.

You can read the entire release below. We'll be updating this post at 6 p.m. EST/3 p.m. PST when the song drops.

Odd Future Records is extremely excited to announce our first official signing, Young Ni**a. While our original intent was not to sign anyone to the label we simply could not pass up the opportunity to sign somebody this talented. Young Ni**a embodies the DIY ethic and persona of Odd Future along with a commercial appeal that transcends demographics. We will be premiering his first single today at 3pm PST on www.oddfuture.com

http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/day/2011/09/23

Back
Top Bottom