*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait a minute, so n'as talkin bout "Free Earl" and son isn't in jail, he got sent to some boarding school or some isht by his moms!? What kinda clown isht is that? Man this generation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you obviously didn't read the articles on the last page/know what this "Boarding school" is like 
eyes.gif
Wait what?
How old are you fam? 12? You act like they were torturing son or some wild shi.

Yea, I bet the samoans were torturing Thebe with their Ukulele's
eyes.gif

c'mon son.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait a minute, so n'as talkin bout "Free Earl" and son isn't in jail, he got sent to some boarding school or some isht by his moms!? What kinda clown isht is that? Man this generation
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you obviously didn't read the articles on the last page/know what this "Boarding school" is like 
eyes.gif
Wait what?
How old are you fam? 12? You act like they were torturing son or some wild shi.

Yea, I bet the samoans were torturing Thebe with their Ukulele's
eyes.gif

c'mon son.jpg

That song by Syd and Matt Martian... Syd's got potential on the vocals but I couldn't help but be distracted by those garbage +%+ drums Martian used on the beat. Absolutely terrible

That song by Syd and Matt Martian... Syd's got potential on the vocals but I couldn't help but be distracted by those garbage +%+ drums Martian used on the beat. Absolutely terrible

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

i was thinking the same thing...TRASH.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

i was thinking the same thing...TRASH.

Tour starts this week. Most likely going to their Austin stop @ Fun Fun Fun Fest on Nov. 6th.

Tour starts this week. Most likely going to their Austin stop @ Fun Fun Fun Fest on Nov. 6th.

Back
Top Bottom