*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

New official video for "BSD"

Just.....
roll.gif

saw them tuesday night in lawrence. they killed it. stage diving, crowd surfing, ppl going effin ham in the GA pit. it was everything i thought itd be. hella energy.
tyler had me rollin thru the show. he gave this groupie up front his used sock and she spazzed ._. and he made his first drug deal that night
pimp.gif
security was like o_0

saw them tuesday night in lawrence. they killed it. stage diving, crowd surfing, ppl going effin ham in the GA pit. it was everything i thought itd be. hella energy.
tyler had me rollin thru the show. he gave this groupie up front his used sock and she spazzed ._. and he made his first drug deal that night
pimp.gif
security was like o_0

Was at the show last night, one thing I noticed is how much better Mike G is than all of them at rapping.

Was at the show last night, one thing I noticed is how much better Mike G is than all of them at rapping.

For those of you who have seen them on this tour, how long was the set?

Saw them in July and it was only a 45 minute set due to festival time constraints. Hoping for something longer. Seeing them on Sunday.

For those of you who have seen them on this tour, how long was the set?

Saw them in July and it was only a 45 minute set due to festival time constraints. Hoping for something longer. Seeing them on Sunday.

The MN set was closer to an hour and a half, got on at around 8, and left at about 9:20 I think. solid show , enjoy man!

The MN set was closer to an hour and a half, got on at around 8, and left at about 9:20 I think. solid show , enjoy man!

My videos from last night.

src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360">

My videos from last night.

src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360">

Back
Top Bottom