Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Frank Ocean

11/05 – New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
11/06 – New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
11/15 – Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theater

On sale now
Just bought tickets for the LA show. Thanks for the heads up
pimp.gif

I might be there too Tyler. My lesbian best friend said she got tickets for us. But there's a month til the show and she might ditch me once she gets a new girl
laugh.gif
but for now I got a ticket

I might be there too Tyler. My lesbian best friend said she got tickets for us. But there's a month til the show and she might ditch me once she gets a new girl
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. i'm so stoked.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. i'm so stoked.

THE SEATTLE SHOW WAS AMAZING.

i punched a kid in the face and he fell. the crowd picked him up and he smiled at me and shoved more random people. i lost my hat, then got it handed back to me. my stuff full out of my pocket, and i got it all back. the crowd was very surprisingly kind. tripped me out. they played a ton of unreleased music. a ton of merch is there for a little bit cheaper than online. L-boy the Surf Champ and Lucas are selling them. Dickhouse is filming it all. Christian Clancy stood just off the stage looking cool and drinking water the whole time. tyler threw two of his hats to the crowd and got them both back. syd started the show with waka flocka, Mike Jones, Skrillex, La Roux... very good opening.

and there you have it. my review of the show.

THE SEATTLE SHOW WAS AMAZING.

i punched a kid in the face and he fell. the crowd picked him up and he smiled at me and shoved more random people. i lost my hat, then got it handed back to me. my stuff full out of my pocket, and i got it all back. the crowd was very surprisingly kind. tripped me out. they played a ton of unreleased music. a ton of merch is there for a little bit cheaper than online. L-boy the Surf Champ and Lucas are selling them. Dickhouse is filming it all. Christian Clancy stood just off the stage looking cool and drinking water the whole time. tyler threw two of his hats to the crowd and got them both back. syd started the show with waka flocka, Mike Jones, Skrillex, La Roux... very good opening.

and there you have it. my review of the show.

Not really a fan of OF anymore but I will def be checking out for this project.
Love song was hot trash but They say has been on repeat ALL DAY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really a fan of OF anymore but I will def be checking out for this project.
Love song was hot trash but They say has been on repeat ALL DAY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

So I'm going to the Minneapolis show tomorrow, and I'm 23. Am I going to feel old?

Probably
roll.gif

I saw them at a festival in Chicago in July and at 24 I felt like the oldest person there. Going to see them again on Sunday in Detroit and I'm sure it'll be the same.

The J. Cole show I was at Friday I also felt like by far the oldest person there
roll.gif

I've just determined that most people my age have a different taste in rap then I do. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

So I'm going to the Minneapolis show tomorrow, and I'm 23. Am I going to feel old?

Probably
roll.gif

I saw them at a festival in Chicago in July and at 24 I felt like the oldest person there. Going to see them again on Sunday in Detroit and I'm sure it'll be the same.

The J. Cole show I was at Friday I also felt like by far the oldest person there
roll.gif

I've just determined that most people my age have a different taste in rap then I do. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom