*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

About to give this a listen...
smokin.gif

Earl's surprise verse
pimp.gif

And yeah... 50 is pretty bad... hate to say it.. but Left Brain's production is getting kinda whack.

Hodgy on his EP tho.....
pimp.gif

Earl's surprise verse
pimp.gif

And yeah... 50 is pretty bad... hate to say it.. but Left Brain's production is getting kinda whack.

Hodgy on his EP tho.....
pimp.gif

LOL @ the main hater being the first to review the tape and giving the thread a bump. As a Hodgy fan I enjoyed the tape the only disappontment is Analog 2

LOL @ the main hater being the first to review the tape and giving the thread a bump. As a Hodgy fan I enjoyed the tape the only disappontment is Analog 2

Album is nice
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
at the intro

I liked the direction they went with Analog 2... Part 1 was so smooth on Goblin & the added R&B on part 2 was perfect.

Frank's features were
pimp.gif
Domo & Hodgy went to work too.

Everyone went in on Oldie... Especially Earl & Tyler's last verse
eek.gif
sick.gif

Wish Mike G had some more verses, especially since his only track on here has been out for a minute.

Overall good album though.

Album is nice
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
at the intro

I liked the direction they went with Analog 2... Part 1 was so smooth on Goblin & the added R&B on part 2 was perfect.

Frank's features were
pimp.gif
Domo & Hodgy went to work too.

Everyone went in on Oldie... Especially Earl & Tyler's last verse
eek.gif
sick.gif

Wish Mike G had some more verses, especially since his only track on here has been out for a minute.

Overall good album though.

This album sucks. 
laugh.gif
 I liked Earl's verse, and Tyler's production, but other than that I'm getting too old to be listening to this stuff, man. Hodgy has struggle bars for days and days, why do y'all think he's anywhere nice? 
Oh and Taco's verse on 'We Got B's' > 

This album sucks. 
laugh.gif
 I liked Earl's verse, and Tyler's production, but other than that I'm getting too old to be listening to this stuff, man. Hodgy has struggle bars for days and days, why do y'all think he's anywhere nice? 
Oh and Taco's verse on 'We Got B's' > 

I don't know what yall are hearing, but the tape is nice.

Lean
smokin.gif

Analog 2 - especially the second part with Syd
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Real +!%%* - Taco's verse is lol. He actually got off a little bit just for an OF mascot
laugh.gif

White
smokin.gif
- So smooth, Frank is that dude. OF is lucky they picked him up right before they blew up. Wish Tyler would have made the beat longer though.
Doms
smokin.gif

We Got %%!@!## is just wild...L Boy on the intro + the "@+%%@ filthy rich, two car notes, no house @+%%@, that's just how I roll" line by Taco =
roll.gif

Oldie is just
pimp.gif
- On some OF cypher type +#!%

Overall very pleased with the tape, only thing is would change is, less Hodgy, More Internet & Mike G

I don't know what yall are hearing, but the tape is nice.

Lean
smokin.gif

Analog 2 - especially the second part with Syd
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Real +!%%* - Taco's verse is lol. He actually got off a little bit just for an OF mascot
laugh.gif

White
smokin.gif
- So smooth, Frank is that dude. OF is lucky they picked him up right before they blew up. Wish Tyler would have made the beat longer though.
Doms
smokin.gif

We Got %%!@!## is just wild...L Boy on the intro + the "@+%%@ filthy rich, two car notes, no house @+%%@, that's just how I roll" line by Taco =
roll.gif

Oldie is just
pimp.gif
- On some OF cypher type +#!%

Overall very pleased with the tape, only thing is would change is, less Hodgy, More Internet & Mike G

Not feeling it after the first few spins.

Beats bang on most of the tracks but I don't like how Hodgy and Dom anchor the tape.

Not feeling it after the first few spins.

Beats bang on most of the tracks but I don't like how Hodgy and Dom anchor the tape.

Back
Top Bottom