*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

smokin.gif

the tape is pretty good. there are some wack songs but for the most part its straight. one thing i cant stand is the internet .

Earls the best outta the whole group. can't really stand tyler

the tape is pretty good. there are some wack songs but for the most part its straight. one thing i cant stand is the internet .

Earls the best outta the whole group. can't really stand tyler

The video for Oldie is incredible. That's the Odd Future people were hooked to early on. You could tell they're just having fun without any outside pressure. It's great seeing Earl back in the mix.

The video for Oldie is incredible. That's the Odd Future people were hooked to early on. You could tell they're just having fun without any outside pressure. It's great seeing Earl back in the mix.

My only complaint about this tape is that "White" isn't longer. This is a solid offering man by a bunch of dudes who don't really take themselves serious and are just having fun. So its kind of shocking to get this kind of effort from dudes like that.

My only complaint about this tape is that "White" isn't longer. This is a solid offering man by a bunch of dudes who don't really take themselves serious and are just having fun. So its kind of shocking to get this kind of effort from dudes like that.

Back
Top Bottom