*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Doris is gonna be problem. 
mean.gif

pimp.gif

Finally listened to Wolf....

I was ready to delete it and forget it ever happened til that 1-2-3 of Pigs, Parking Lot and Rusty. Saved the album for me. It's not bad, it's just really forgettable. It feel like the same laidback song over and over and over again, until those 3. His rapping got better, and the beats aren't bad, just boring.

Those 3 tracks, though...especially Rusty. :nthat:

Last edited:
Right here I remmember when I heard. Their second project while I was hiii
**** felt like I was in another world

Also hodgy is making a second untitled ep

If anything I think it would be around fall that's when he did it the last time
I know it'll be after the mellowhigh tape

I wonder if there will be an of tape vol3 this year

Very late post but Wolf was a very pleasant surprise. With Tyler being who he is (weird as hell) I thought the album would be a joke but it was nice to see that he actually takes his music seriously. There are some serious gems on here. Rusty is one of my favorite songs of the year all of them snapped especially Domo. That beat is ice cold :x :pimp:

Really liked Partyisntover/Campfire/Bimmer (all three songs), Slater and even Trashwang :smile:{ at me for enjoying Lucas' verse that **** was awful but there was just something about it :lol: ).

All in all, solid 7.5/10.

Last edited:
Mike G tape had some solid tracks on it :smokin

Looking forward to another Hodgy EP... His last EP was my favortie solo project of his. He fit real well over that production.

MellowHigh tape is about to be flames too... Every track they've done so far has been on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom