*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

That beat tho, if tyler produced this then he damn sure did get better. Officially anticipating Doris 
pimp.gif

That background dancing from Earl and Tyler was good, but I liked this one better.

Tyler and Inspector Left Brain hit it lol

They're not news... in fact I made an NT thread a month ago. http://niketalk.com/topic/269574

People have been up on them.  Earl and Tyler are the only good ones... and even then Earl is light years ahead of him.

In fact, I'm gonna bump my thread out of spite right now
laugh.gif
just reread the first page of this thread for teh lulz and realized not too much has changed in the last 3 years.

MelloyHype is the best subgroup out of OF. I posted earlier that in also looking forward to the MellowHigh releases. Left, Hodgy, and Domo.

She got a track with Hal/Pyramid Vritra from his recent project

Might be interested in Kilo Kish too. Not in odd future, but The Internet produces a lot of her tracks and she works with OF members from time too time

In a world where kids my age are popping mollies with leather
Sitting on Tumblr, never outside or enjoying the weather
Can name a sweater, but not a talent or don't know if whether
Or not they got one, tried to change their life for the better

I love this line. 

Lone has been hitting the feels lately

funny part is he described most his fans :lol:

Syd vocals aren't too strong, but w/ the production she makes it work. They have a new project dropping some time this summer.

This been on repeat since they leaked it.

Second half of this song so dope.

Mike G just release a mixtape "verses" recently

Also I hope there's another of tape vol 3 this summer

Wolf gets a solid 8.5 from me.

My favorite music out of OF. I'm becoming a big fan of tyler the creator. I always was a fan but I'm actually listening to his music more than ever.

Back
Top Bottom