*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Two questions:
1. Why do they say "FREE EARL"? Is he locked up?

2. why does Tyler hate 2Dopeboyz and Nahright?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

This dude Soulja stays biting other dudes styles. "Dre the Developer"?
laugh.gif
That's easily the worst-sounding song I've heard in months. 
sick.gif
 bad in every way.

Originally Posted by ABC

Two questions:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 bad in every way.
First question was answered a few pages back. Boarding school or Boot Camp

Originally Posted by ABC

Two questions:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 bad in every way.
First question was answered a few pages back. Boarding school or Boot Camp

If I'm not mistaken, Tyler does not mess with those blogs because they refused to have anything to do with OF.

If I'm not mistaken, Tyler does not mess with those blogs because they refused to have anything to do with OF.

Just started checking them today and already dl'd 4 tapes.. I love the creativity and I'm a fan of the content %%%+ it

#!%% is fresh

Just started checking them today and already dl'd 4 tapes.. I love the creativity and I'm a fan of the content %%%+ it

#!%% is fresh

There's literally something for everyone to listen to and dig in OF, from Domo to Tyler, be sure to check them all out. Rolling Papers has Tyler's best production to date hands down.

There's literally something for everyone to listen to and dig in OF, from Domo to Tyler, be sure to check them all out. Rolling Papers has Tyler's best production to date hands down.

I mess with OF. Good music.

Fools in here arguing about "I listened to them x months back, ya'll bandwagoners..."
laugh.gif
the hell outta here, the !!%% you want? a medal?

I mess with OF. Good music.

Fools in here arguing about "I listened to them x months back, ya'll bandwagoners..."
laugh.gif
the hell outta here, the !!%% you want? a medal?

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nako XL wrote:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lf-Gang-Kill-------.html

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.
again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

laugh.gif
ok you made the original odd future thread. i don't get how that changes my point that i've been hearing their music for a minute (so my opinion obviously isn't the result of a lack of exposure to them.) i just don't think the rest of the group are very good.

tyler, earl, and frank are straight though.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nako XL wrote:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lf-Gang-Kill-------.html

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.
again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

laugh.gif
ok you made the original odd future thread. i don't get how that changes my point that i've been hearing their music for a minute (so my opinion obviously isn't the result of a lack of exposure to them.) i just don't think the rest of the group are very good.

tyler, earl, and frank are straight though.

Back
Top Bottom