*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

He met the Bieb. I am 100% beliver now. SWAG
pimp.gif

bruh's how in the world did these dudes buzz get so hyped up so quickly(industry wize), i remember when drake dropped so far gone, it took the industry at least 3 months before they caught the wave.

It seems like they caught on to these dudes too quick. AM I REACHING?

bruh's how in the world did these dudes buzz get so hyped up so quickly(industry wize), i remember when drake dropped so far gone, it took the industry at least 3 months before they caught the wave.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

Not reaching at all. It's kind of crazy how much attention odd future is getting right now.

Not reaching at all. It's kind of crazy how much attention odd future is getting right now.

MontellGriffin97 wrote:

Nah they are definitely getting exposure that yonkers vid put them over the top. But I wouldn't put it on a SFG caliber that was a straight phenomenon. Dude literally became a superstar when that dropped
eek.gif

MontellGriffin97 wrote:

Nah they are definitely getting exposure that yonkers vid put them over the top. But I wouldn't put it on a SFG caliber that was a straight phenomenon. Dude literally became a superstar when that dropped
eek.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

It has been oddly fast but we'll see how it lasts. People are already having backlash with the upside down cross

Originally Posted by vezon

It has been oddly fast but we'll see how it lasts. People are already having backlash with the upside down cross

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

As Nosnitsky points out, "Some of these guys [writing about Odd Future] take a casual interest in black men killing other black men on record on a regular basis with nary a cry of morality. But as soon as women or homosexuals become the target it's a talking point." What does it mean for black teenagers to talk about rape?
This.
This.

This.

This.

I think we should discuss it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

As Nosnitsky points out, "Some of these guys [writing about Odd Future] take a casual interest in black men killing other black men on record on a regular basis with nary a cry of morality. But as soon as women or homosexuals become the target it's a talking point." What does it mean for black teenagers to talk about rape?
This.
This.

This.

This.

I think we should discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom