*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

GOLF W∆NG!

pimp.gif

strong arm the game, without any concrete backing. At least drake had a top 10 single, these dudes just perform crazy live shows.

i been apart of hip hop my whole life and i dont understand this at all. Is frank in the package is the important question?

strong arm the game, without any concrete backing. At least drake had a top 10 single, these dudes just perform crazy live shows.

i been apart of hip hop my whole life and i dont understand this at all. Is frank in the package is the important question?

Tyler says what he says just like Eminem did back in the day. Of course, Im sure a lot of you were too young to remember that. The kid knows what he is doing. Big ups to OFWGKTA

Tyler says what he says just like Eminem did back in the day. Of course, Im sure a lot of you were too young to remember that. The kid knows what he is doing. Big ups to OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so unnecessary... son aint even flappin his gums
30t6p3b.gif
and his music is better than lil bs... SRS

fall back and let that man live, so much hate in this forum

Yeah. Cool story, bro.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

so unnecessary... son aint even flappin his gums
30t6p3b.gif
and his music is better than lil bs... SRS

fall back and let that man live, so much hate in this forum

Yeah. Cool story, bro.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
no one listened to my "wack *@+ song?" you positive about that sir?
eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif
Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif
no i was in the lil b thread expressing  my opinions towards his music and i'm in here expressing my opinion's towards the topic in this thread. it's very simple to note the threads where i'm expressing my distaste for an artist/group in efforts to label me as a hater. and since i doubt you even gave my music an objective listen, if you even gave it a listen at all, i won't really be taking your unnecessary comments to heart...um grown man?

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif
Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

Na dude is annoying why constantly say someone else is wack when he's garbage at best? lol i must have hit a nerve cuz son quoted me in his wack #+* thread..UPS is hiring all year round kiddo

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

Na dude is annoying why constantly say someone else is wack when he's garbage at best? lol i must have hit a nerve cuz son quoted me in his wack #+* thread..UPS is hiring all year round kiddo

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no i was in the lil b thread expressing  my opinions towards his music and i'm in here expressing my opinion's towards the topic in this thread. it's very simple to note the threads where i'm expressing my distaste for an artist/group in efforts to label me as a hater. and since i doubt you even gave my music an objective listen, if you even gave it a listen at all, i won't really be taking your unnecessary comments to heart...um grown man?

Back
Top Bottom