*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

obviously Tyler was trying to get attention with the Columbine thing, but i dont see anything wrong with what he said.

remember they were just young kids who got pushed to the edge.. its nowhere near the same as adults who spent years in training to hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

with what our society now knows about mental health among youth, i'm surprised more people don't feel sorry for the two shooters to some extent.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.
Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
no one listened to my "wack *@+ song?" you positive about that sir?
eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif
Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.
Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif
Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unnecessary 
so unnecessary... son aint even flappin his gums
30t6p3b.gif
and his music is better than lil bs... SRS

fall back and let that man live, so much hate in this forum

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

eyes.gif

that's cool...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unnecessary 
so unnecessary... son aint even flappin his gums
30t6p3b.gif
and his music is better than lil bs... SRS

fall back and let that man live, so much hate in this forum

[h1] http://pitchfork.com/news/42328-odd-future-start-record-label/[/h1]
[h1]Odd Future Start Record Label [/h1]
Odd Future Records will operate under RED Distribution/Sony

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

oddfuture452_2.jpg

Front page photo by Ryan Dombal, photo on this page by Chris Tuite

Over the last six months, the conversation-starting rap rapscallions in Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All have seen their collective profile increase more and more, and now it's culminated in the group striking their own record deal.

Rap Radar reports and Odd Future's publicist confirms that Odd Future have partnered with RED Distribution/Sony to form their own label, Odd Future Records. The deal will cover all acts associated with the group and allow them the same level of creative freedom they work under now (which, considering some of the raw !#*! these kids say and do, is kind of integral to how they operate).

A statement sent to us by their publicist reads:

"Odd Future Sign Themselves.

"LA artist collective OFWGKTA continue down a non-traditional path creating their own recorded music label 'Odd Future Records'. Tyler, Hodgy, Leftbrain, Domo, Mike, Syd and crew will partner with Sony's RED Distribution arm to release music-based content consistent with their vision."

In a statement released to Rap Radar, OFWGKTA manager Chris Clancy said, "They will have 100% creative control of all aspects of their music, art, and release schedule with no 3rd party participation in outside business...RED and Sony know that it's in everyone's best interest to maintain the group's authenticity and control. They built it, they deserve it. There's no cheesy hooks or fluorescent liquor product placements in the works.. It's about to be fun.. and different..."

Link

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mind is beyond blown 

MTV Shows

Link

[h1] http://pitchfork.com/news/42328-odd-future-start-record-label/[/h1]
[h1]Odd Future Start Record Label [/h1]
Odd Future Records will operate under RED Distribution/Sony

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

oddfuture452_2.jpg

Front page photo by Ryan Dombal, photo on this page by Chris Tuite

Over the last six months, the conversation-starting rap rapscallions in Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All have seen their collective profile increase more and more, and now it's culminated in the group striking their own record deal.

Rap Radar reports and Odd Future's publicist confirms that Odd Future have partnered with RED Distribution/Sony to form their own label, Odd Future Records. The deal will cover all acts associated with the group and allow them the same level of creative freedom they work under now (which, considering some of the raw !#*! these kids say and do, is kind of integral to how they operate).

A statement sent to us by their publicist reads:

"Odd Future Sign Themselves.

"LA artist collective OFWGKTA continue down a non-traditional path creating their own recorded music label 'Odd Future Records'. Tyler, Hodgy, Leftbrain, Domo, Mike, Syd and crew will partner with Sony's RED Distribution arm to release music-based content consistent with their vision."

In a statement released to Rap Radar, OFWGKTA manager Chris Clancy said, "They will have 100% creative control of all aspects of their music, art, and release schedule with no 3rd party participation in outside business...RED and Sony know that it's in everyone's best interest to maintain the group's authenticity and control. They built it, they deserve it. There's no cheesy hooks or fluorescent liquor product placements in the works.. It's about to be fun.. and different..."

Link

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mind is beyond blown 

MTV Shows

Link

Odd-Future-Billboard-Cover-Story.jpg

Tyler-Odd-Future-Records.jpg

@OFWGKTA may be doing the unthinkable but will it make them look crazy? Hardly, rumors surfaced after a cryptic tweet from Wolf Gangs leader Tyler, The Creator. Turns out Odd Future Records is very much real. From what I was told it’s a very unique and lucrative opportunity. I managed to reach Kelly Clancy, the wife of OF’s manager, Christian Clancy. Read the exclusive statement below.

Odd Future Signs To RED Distribution/SONY | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Yes, we signed to Red Distribution which is owned by Sony. Odd Future Records – we own our own intellectual property, retain our masters, get full creative control of every project and get to decide what we put out, when we put it out and how we put it out. It is what we wanted for the group from the beginning, for them to wholly own the brand without a 3rd party participating in any ancillary businesses. We are just beginning….

Odd-Future-Billboard-Cover-Story.jpg

Tyler-Odd-Future-Records.jpg

@OFWGKTA may be doing the unthinkable but will it make them look crazy? Hardly, rumors surfaced after a cryptic tweet from Wolf Gangs leader Tyler, The Creator. Turns out Odd Future Records is very much real. From what I was told it’s a very unique and lucrative opportunity. I managed to reach Kelly Clancy, the wife of OF’s manager, Christian Clancy. Read the exclusive statement below.

Odd Future Signs To RED Distribution/SONY | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Yes, we signed to Red Distribution which is owned by Sony. Odd Future Records – we own our own intellectual property, retain our masters, get full creative control of every project and get to decide what we put out, when we put it out and how we put it out. It is what we wanted for the group from the beginning, for them to wholly own the brand without a 3rd party participating in any ancillary businesses. We are just beginning….

Back
Top Bottom