Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i keep my comp on so music just keeps playing.. ;o

chyea its 320 kbps you need it?
If it's this song then sure
nerd.gif
smile.gif

THIS FRANK OCEAN IS TOO NICE. 
eek.gif

Most addicting music I've heard in a while. I'm trying not to OD on it.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

'Blow' and 'Assmilk' are definitely the stand outs on BASTARD. I ain't even mad at that.

I like French! probably the best. And Bastard too, love the strings

THIS FRANK OCEAN IS TOO NICE. 
eek.gif

Most addicting music I've heard in a while. I'm trying not to OD on it.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

'Blow' and 'Assmilk' are definitely the stand outs on BASTARD. I ain't even mad at that.

I like French! probably the best. And Bastard too, love the strings

This dude Frank Ocean. I remember I was supposed to listen to the record weeks ago... it was collecting dust on my comp, waiting for the .rar file to be extracted. Boy, was I in for a surprise. This dude is just simply amazing. Music is very addicting, and caught me from the jump. Been in heavy rotation
pimp.gif

This dude Frank Ocean. I remember I was supposed to listen to the record weeks ago... it was collecting dust on my comp, waiting for the .rar file to be extracted. Boy, was I in for a surprise. This dude is just simply amazing. Music is very addicting, and caught me from the jump. Been in heavy rotation
pimp.gif

Can anyone ID this song?

dude was like 14 or 15 when recording this
30t6p3b.gif

Wherever Thebe is, hopefully he comes back soon. It's a damn shame he is isn't out touring with the rest of OFWGKTA

-The Juice

Can anyone ID this song?

dude was like 14 or 15 when recording this
30t6p3b.gif

Wherever Thebe is, hopefully he comes back soon. It's a damn shame he is isn't out touring with the rest of OFWGKTA

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom