Official Oklahoma City Thunder Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

They gon sign Chris Bosh
sick.gif
If he goes there or HOU
For the rest of the summer i going to figure out every way he can come to houston 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

who are you? this thread should of been started by me or Nasty. other than me hes the only other OKC fan on the board.

Yea, it's not that serious.

I do have a question. How do you have almost 3,000 post in only 3 months? That's whoa

On topic......It's safe to assume that OKC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Memphis
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
black-rob-news.jpg

laugh.gif
 Went old school on them...........DAMN I'm getting old is that's considered old school
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

who are you? this thread should of been started by me or Nasty. other than me hes the only other OKC fan on the board.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im actually surprised you didnt make this thread.... u post everywhere even if u have no clue what ur talkin about
laugh.gif
tired.gif

back to the topic....
eyes.gif

Marcus Camby and someone like David Lee would be better options than Chris Bosh for this team. A good shot blocker with experience and a good rebounder

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Marcus Camby and someone like David Lee would be better options than Chris Bosh for this team. A good shot blocker with experience and a good rebounder

I agree I'd actually rather have David Lee than giving Bosh a max contract.. but David Lee likes NY

congrats on the season OKC! seriously i am not going to act like i watched a lot of your games but i did see a few games and this whole laker/okc series and that was some of the most fun ive had watching bball this year. the future is bright in OKC

I told you guys they'll give LA fits.. I wish series would have gone to 7.

Congrats to Thunder for their season. I really enjoyed watching them play.

Go Suns!

Damn. Don't trade Green! Just play him off the bench!

And don't overreach for a big name free agent! Just let this core grow for another year or 2!

Darnell Mayberry: Sam on OKC's ability 2 attract FAs: "I think there’s a little bit of a misconception in terms of us having any resistance in that respect." Twitter.com

Darnell Mayberry: Presti on areas of improvement: "We’re not trying to add a whole lot of bells and whistles. Twitter.com

no need to sign a player like Bosh.

just keep what they have growing together and add another presence down low through the draft.

if they could also pick up a veteran like a marcus camby to help with shot blocking/D down low they would be even more of a problem for the west.

i see them as a top-5 team in the west next year. durant and bron gonna be going at it for years to come once kobe retires.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

It should be interesting especially if they go after Bosh.

Quick question regarding that though, Obviously Bosh would want close to a max. contract. Wouldn't that hurt OKC's cap space and hurt them over

the course of the next few years when the nucleus is off of their rookie contract? Im sure they'll be calling for more money as well.

they could potentially sign a player like bosh to a max contract now and then resign kd/russ/green/ibaka once their contracts are up and go over the cap because they will have those players bird rights (because they have been on the team for atleast 3 years).

correct?

i would love if the thunder could somehow get kevin love..

the timberwolves have a point guard fetish, maybe we could offer eric maynor and couple draft picks..

but yea.. our trade assets for this summer are green (who plays out of position), maynor, thabo and draft picks (3 firsts and a 2nd in 2010 draft.. and future picks).. also if anyone can check on expiring contracts, they would also be HUGE trade assets right now considering the financial state of alot of teams

the only untouchable pieces are obviously durant and westbrook.. and then ibaka and harden are pretty close

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i would love if the thunder could somehow get kevin love..

the timberwolves have a point guard fetish, maybe we could offer eric maynor and couple draft picks..

but yea.. our trade assets for this summer are green (who plays out of position), maynor, thabo and draft picks (3 firsts and a 2nd in 2010 draft.. and future picks).. also if anyone can check on expiring contracts, they would also be HUGE trade assets right now considering the financial state of alot of teams

the only untouchable pieces are obviously durant and westbrook.. and then ibaka and harden are pretty close

i don't think OKC trades Green

expiring contracts for next year is Collison 6.75 mil

all their youngins are team options

I hope they get Bosh or hell even D.Lee. Good fits and an organization and fans that would appreciate them.

i guess no one is expecting mullens to actually develop into anything worthwhile?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

when does etan thomas come off the books?

and i agree with what someone said above about green.. i know the team loves green, but unfortunately his natural position is the same as the franchise.. now i'm sure presti won't give him away, but i do think they will at least shop him around and see if they can get good value in return and give him a chance to play his natural position

Originally Posted by chr1scross

when does etan thomas come off the books?

and i agree with what someone said above about green.. i know the team loves green, but unfortunately his natural position is the same as the franchise.. now i'm sure presti won't give him away, but i do think they will at least shop him around and see if they can get good value in return and give him a chance to play his natural position

found out that both etan thomas and kevin ollie come off the books as well (and thabo is a restricted FA).. can someone confirm this?!?

for those talking about trading maynor or green. ain't gonna happen. kd, green, westbrook, harden and maynor are best friends off the court they won't trade any of them.

found out that both etan thomas and kevin ollie come off the books as well (and thabo is a restricted FA).. can someone confirm this?!?

Don't know how accurate it is, but on ESPN they show that Etan Thomas ($7.9 mil) and Kevin Ollie's ($825k) contracts expire next year.  Everyone else's contracts expire in 2 years (except for Sefolosha and Weaver, they have 5yrs and 3yrs left respectively).

Back
Top Bottom