Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

34qa8ax.png

24wzlgx.png

I had a hard time deciding whether Memphis or San Antonio was the more favorable matchup, but I'll take the home court advantage. Durant is going to be having nightmares about Allen and Battier though.

I had a hard time deciding whether Memphis or San Antonio was the more favorable matchup, but I'll take the home court advantage. Durant is going to be having nightmares about Allen and Battier though.

Should be an interesting series.

I think the Thunder win in 6.

Should be an interesting series.

I think the Thunder win in 6.

The new rival 
pimp.gif

I got Grizz in 6 against the Spurs in the playoff thread. I had Grizz in 7 against OKC. Let's get it 

Its going to be two very good defenses going at it. 

I think the series is going the full seven. I love the way the Grizz are playing but KD is that dude so I'm picking OKC in 7.

I think the series is going the full seven. I love the way the Grizz are playing but KD is that dude so I'm picking OKC in 7.

The new rival 
pimp.gif

I got Grizz in 6 against the Spurs in the playoff thread. I had Grizz in 7 against OKC. Let's get it 

I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.

I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.

Originally Posted by henz0

If Westbrook doesnt absolutely manhandle Conley, Grizz in 6
I expect Westbrook to turn the ball over a lot. He always trying to make the big play EVERY play and this may be the downfall of OKC if he continues to play that way.
Memphis was causing a Spurs team (who takes care of the ball) to make a lot of turnovers. 

I got OKC taking Game 1. It wouldn't surprise me to see them win the first one being that they got some rest. Memphis has an early start time after just finishing up a game. Got to watch tape and game plan. This is another perimeter team LIKE the Spurs. They are younger, but their frontline is offensively challenged. 

THERE IS A BASKETBALL GOD 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

If Westbrook doesnt absolutely manhandle Conley, Grizz in 6
I expect Westbrook to turn the ball over a lot. He always trying to make the big play EVERY play and this may be the downfall of OKC if he continues to play that way.
Memphis was causing a Spurs team (who takes care of the ball) to make a lot of turnovers. 

I got OKC taking Game 1. It wouldn't surprise me to see them win the first one being that they got some rest. Memphis has an early start time after just finishing up a game. Got to watch tape and game plan. This is another perimeter team LIKE the Spurs. They are younger, but their frontline is offensively challenged. 

THERE IS A BASKETBALL GOD 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The new rival 
pimp.gif

I got the Grizzlies in 6 bro
pimp.gif

In the end, ZBO on offense, combined with TA and Shane on KD and Westbrook will pull us over the top

Grizzlies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The new rival 
pimp.gif

I got the Grizzlies in 6 bro
pimp.gif

In the end, ZBO on offense, combined with TA and Shane on KD and Westbrook will pull us over the top

Grizzlies
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom