Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......My Heart Says Griz in 7.........................But My Mind Says OKC in 6.........

Either way this series is about to be %*!%+!% exciting
eek.gif
eek.gif

Full series schedule

Game 1 — Sunday, May 1: Memphis at Oklahoma City, 12:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2 — Tuesday, May 3: Memphis at Oklahoma City, 8:30 p.m. (TNT)
Game 3 — Saturday, May 7: Oklahoma City at Memphis, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 4 — Monday, May 9: Oklahoma City at Memphis, 8:30 p.m. (TNT)

Game 5 — Wednesday, May 11: Memphis at Oklahoma City, TBD (TNT)*
Game 6 — Friday, May 13: Oklahoma City at Memphis, TBD (ESPN)*
Game 7 — Sunday, May 15: Memphis at Oklahoma City, TBD (TBD)*

Full series schedule

Game 1 — Sunday, May 1: Memphis at Oklahoma City, 12:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2 — Tuesday, May 3: Memphis at Oklahoma City, 8:30 p.m. (TNT)
Game 3 — Saturday, May 7: Oklahoma City at Memphis, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 4 — Monday, May 9: Oklahoma City at Memphis, 8:30 p.m. (TNT)

Game 5 — Wednesday, May 11: Memphis at Oklahoma City, TBD (TNT)*
Game 6 — Friday, May 13: Oklahoma City at Memphis, TBD (ESPN)*
Game 7 — Sunday, May 15: Memphis at Oklahoma City, TBD (TBD)*

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......My Heart Says Griz in 7.........................But My Mind Says OKC in 6.........

Either way this series is about to be %*!%+!% exciting
eek.gif
eek.gif

Gottips3 wrote:
I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.

Ain't this the clown that was callin out Laker fans and sayin we scared of Miami? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I got OKC, but I think it goes 7, but I don't find it impossible that Memphis wins this series as well.  Either way, I can't wait to watch this series, it playing back to back with Miami/Boston is an absolute dream 5 hours a night the next 2 weeks. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Gottips3 wrote:
I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.

Ain't this the clown that was callin out Laker fans and sayin we scared of Miami? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I got OKC, but I think it goes 7, but I don't find it impossible that Memphis wins this series as well.  Either way, I can't wait to watch this series, it playing back to back with Miami/Boston is an absolute dream 5 hours a night the next 2 weeks. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

OKC in seven.

bhz, for those start times, is that EST?

Central, cuz that game Sunday is 1 ET, 10 PT.  And it says noon on here. So it has to be Central. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

OKC in seven.

bhz, for those start times, is that EST?

Central, cuz that game Sunday is 1 ET, 10 PT.  And it says noon on here. So it has to be Central. 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
Worry about the Celtics first man.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
Worry about the Celtics first man.

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young/Battier on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young/Battier on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:

Originally Posted by PMatic

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young (and Battier) on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:
I remember talking to you on Twitter about Allen's defense on Durant during that game. And I agree, the Thunder are really going to need Harden to have a big series to alleviatesome of the pressure off Durant and Westbrook.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young (and Battier) on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:
I remember talking to you on Twitter about Allen's defense on Durant during that game. And I agree, the Thunder are really going to need Harden to have a big series to alleviatesome of the pressure off Durant and Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom