Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Get official....$15.00 plus $3.00 for shipping (white or black) Gildan Softstyle T-shirt

Get official....$15.00 plus $3.00 for shipping (white or black) Gildan Softstyle T-shirt

It's going to be a crazy series for sure, but I got OKC in 6....
MEM has a great chance though..

PO

It's going to be a crazy series for sure, but I got OKC in 6....
MEM has a great chance though..

PO

TOC-HOOP0304-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by PMatic

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young (and Battier) on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:
I remember talking to you on Twitter about Allen's defense on Durant during that game. And I agree, the Thunder are really going to need Harden to have a big series to�alleviate�some of the pressure off Durant and Westbrook.�
Ibaka will be the key to the Thunder. Z-Bo absolutely murdered Jeff Green during the season series, but of course he's with the Celtics now. A part of me thinks Z-Bo is so resourceful, he'll score his 20 points no matter what. On the other hand, Ibaka's size, athleticism and timing could neutralize Z-Bo. Plus if Ibaka is hitting that mid range jumper, it will open up the driving lane for the Thunder. Either way, fun individual and overall match up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by PMatic

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young (and Battier) on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:
I remember talking to you on Twitter about Allen's defense on Durant during that game. And I agree, the Thunder are really going to need Harden to have a big series to�alleviate�some of the pressure off Durant and Westbrook.�
Ibaka will be the key to the Thunder. Z-Bo absolutely murdered Jeff Green during the season series, but of course he's with the Celtics now. A part of me thinks Z-Bo is so resourceful, he'll score his 20 points no matter what. On the other hand, Ibaka's size, athleticism and timing could neutralize Z-Bo. Plus if Ibaka is hitting that mid range jumper, it will open up the driving lane for the Thunder. Either way, fun individual and overall match up.
pimp.gif

Grizz played OKC AFTER the trade with Ibaka getting the majority of the minutes (34) in a L. 
He got 4 fouls, played pretty well though. Zbo was 6-9 with 17 points. He didn't really shoot the ball that much. Thats the game where Tony, Conley and Marc combined for 58 points that game as well.

He played 32 minutes in their 3rd game against Memphis (another L with 5 fouls and 14 boards). Zbo had 31 and 14. I'm sure Green checked him  a lot in that game as well.

Grizz played OKC AFTER the trade with Ibaka getting the majority of the minutes (34) in a L. 
He got 4 fouls, played pretty well though. Zbo was 6-9 with 17 points. He didn't really shoot the ball that much. Thats the game where Tony, Conley and Marc combined for 58 points that game as well.

He played 32 minutes in their 3rd game against Memphis (another L with 5 fouls and 14 boards). Zbo had 31 and 14. I'm sure Green checked him  a lot in that game as well.

Back
Top Bottom