Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^f all dat red river !!!+

Go grizz
laugh.gif

Game 7 is when you throw all the "fatigue excuses" out the window. You either going to leave it all on the floor or your not.

I believe that type of scenario favors Memphis because that's just who they are, but OKC's crowd will keep the Thunder motivated. The best thing to do is to just play our game, keep our composure, etc. We've won @ San Antonio and almost beat them twice if it wasn't for that Neal shot. We beat OKC @ home as well. We are very capable of pulling this out, but we CANNOT shoot 35% from the field in the 1st half. If we shoot that terrible on the road, there is a chance the crowd can rally OKC into another double digit lead.

I think it's funny how these writers find a way to not really give Memphis credit.
They blame the loss on "fatigue" instead of saying that Memphis played great defense in the second half.

I think it's funny how these writers find a way to not really give Memphis credit.
They blame the loss on "fatigue" instead of saying that Memphis played great defense in the second half.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

^yeah cuz Memphis would probably dominate Dallas like they did in the regular season.
Dallas is praying for OKC to win
We will beat OKC in 5/6 and Memphis in 6/7

^yeah cuz Memphis would probably dominate Dallas like they did in the regular season.
Dallas is praying for OKC to win
We will beat OKC in 5/6 and Memphis in 6/7

You would think fatigue was the factor in Game 5 after a triple OT game, not a Game 6. Point blank, OKC just start settling and the only guy attacking in the 2nd half was Westbrook.

You would think fatigue was the factor in Game 5 after a triple OT game, not a Game 6. Point blank, OKC just start settling and the only guy attacking in the 2nd half was Westbrook.

tell me how i fell asleep during halftime, oh well I said memphis was gonna win this game, cant wait for game 7.

tell me how i fell asleep during halftime, oh well I said memphis was gonna win this game, cant wait for game 7.

im sure its been discussed in here but after watching this series Westbrook is starting to get on my nerves. There is no reason for him to be shooting more than Durant every game. Give Durant the dam ball. I feel like Russell is trying to prove something, nows not the time.

Either way idc who wins but im just saying. Westbrook is the reason they're in game 7.

im sure its been discussed in here but after watching this series Westbrook is starting to get on my nerves. There is no reason for him to be shooting more than Durant every game. Give Durant the dam ball. I feel like Russell is trying to prove something, nows not the time.

Either way idc who wins but im just saying. Westbrook is the reason they're in game 7.

How you don't start double teaming Randolph is beyond me? Make someone else beat you man, cause no one on the thunder can check him 1 on 1. You have to switch up the defensive looks on him in game 7

As far as the Thunder, it's too much 1 on 1 basketball right now. It's either Westbrook just trying to take his man or Durant coming off a screen and settling for a jumper. Surprisingly their best half court player has been Harden IMO.

Scotty Brooks seems to be in over his head right now. But with all this said I expect home court to be a big factor in game 7 and Durant to drop 25-30 and get the W

How you don't start double teaming Randolph is beyond me? Make someone else beat you man, cause no one on the thunder can check him 1 on 1. You have to switch up the defensive looks on him in game 7

As far as the Thunder, it's too much 1 on 1 basketball right now. It's either Westbrook just trying to take his man or Durant coming off a screen and settling for a jumper. Surprisingly their best half court player has been Harden IMO.

Scotty Brooks seems to be in over his head right now. But with all this said I expect home court to be a big factor in game 7 and Durant to drop 25-30 and get the W

How much responsibility goes to Brooks? Too many times in the 4th, I saw the play start off with Westbrook at the top and the rest of OKC NOT MOVING. Where's the playcalling? Where's Durant demanding the ball. Where's Westbrook with the drives and kickouts? Too many flaws of OKC popping up at the wrong time.

Back
Top Bottom