Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

bhzmafia14:
roll.gif
 @ OKC having to go 7 games with the Grizz without their best two way player playing.
I feel ashamed that I don't know who you're talking about.
embarassed.gif

bhzmafia14:
roll.gif
 @ OKC having to go 7 games with the Grizz without their best two way player playing.
I feel ashamed that I don't know who you're talking about.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

That's how long the team has been playing without him. Some people forget that he's even on the team.

laugh.gif

That's how long the team has been playing without him. Some people forget that he's even on the team.

On Sportscenter you can see the coaching staff telling them to double Zack. But Scott should've called a time out and made adjustments.
Z-bo had ice water in the veins tonight

On Sportscenter you can see the coaching staff telling them to double Zack. But Scott should've called a time out and made adjustments.
Z-bo had ice water in the veins tonight

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Now thats how you call the past two games.

Double digit win by OKC in Game 5 and double digit win by Memphis in Game 6. I $%!%%%! called it. Now, lets $%!%%%! go!
mad.gif

Win or go home

roll.gif

Shutup, you;'re the same kat who said Rudy Gay was the best player on the USA Team and needed to be the focal point. Your man boobooed in his pants one game

If Rudy was playing, you don't get the same production and minutes from everybody else. It's not as simple as just adding 20pts to whatever happened without them there.

This dude Scott Brooks on the post game lying, you ain't going to watch no film or draw up nothing. You're just going to "wing it" and count on the greatness of KD and Russ and hope they figure it out.

I'm at game 7, already got my ticket. All that's up in the air is am I going to spend the night again or drive up there Sunday morning since it's 3:30 which isn't too early.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Now thats how you call the past two games.

Double digit win by OKC in Game 5 and double digit win by Memphis in Game 6. I $%!%%%! called it. Now, lets $%!%%%! go!
mad.gif

Win or go home

roll.gif

Shutup, you;'re the same kat who said Rudy Gay was the best player on the USA Team and needed to be the focal point. Your man boobooed in his pants one game

If Rudy was playing, you don't get the same production and minutes from everybody else. It's not as simple as just adding 20pts to whatever happened without them there.

This dude Scott Brooks on the post game lying, you ain't going to watch no film or draw up nothing. You're just going to "wing it" and count on the greatness of KD and Russ and hope they figure it out.

I'm at game 7, already got my ticket. All that's up in the air is am I going to spend the night again or drive up there Sunday morning since it's 3:30 which isn't too early.

If Rudy was playing Zach never breaks out.

It was blessing in disguise, if Mike Conley gets better or Memphis upgrades they are a legitimate championship contender. Hell if Conley had a decent jump shot yall could win it this year.

If Rudy was playing Zach never breaks out.

It was blessing in disguise, if Mike Conley gets better or Memphis upgrades they are a legitimate championship contender. Hell if Conley had a decent jump shot yall could win it this year.

I dont think the grizz would be this far if they had rudy gay still. the cohesion this team has right now is crazy

I dont think the grizz would be this far if they had rudy gay still. the cohesion this team has right now is crazy

If rudy didnt have a season ending injury and was able to come back before the playoffs, giving Z-Bo a chance to step up, Grizzlies would be really hard to beat.

Game 7 should be epic, its been a great series with these two young teams
pimp.gif

Wonder if all this time off is gonna hurt Dallas

If rudy didnt have a season ending injury and was able to come back before the playoffs, giving Z-Bo a chance to step up, Grizzlies would be really hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom