Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why nobody up in arms about that charge call?
The same reason why nobody is up in arms over Harden just traveling before he got fouled.
laugh.gif

i thought i was the only one that caught that
laugh.gif

grizz deserve better

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Is Westbrook ******ed? Let that ball go and it would of been halftime. Why grab it with less than a second left?
30t6p3b.gif
To me looked like he thought it was tipped, and that it wouldn't be BC violation.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Is Westbrook ******ed? Let that ball go and it would of been halftime. Why grab it with less than a second left?
30t6p3b.gif
To me looked like he thought it was tipped, and that it wouldn't be BC violation.

Okc will let the Grizz backin with their stupid play. Memphis just has to increase their percentage.

Ja, they wont be too bad next yr. Hopefully Henry improves and Rudy is 40%. Still would like to get another shooter though. Morrow comes to mind.

Okc will let the Grizz backin with their stupid play. Memphis just has to increase their percentage.

Ja, they wont be too bad next yr. Hopefully Henry improves and Rudy is 40%. Still would like to get another shooter though. Morrow comes to mind.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Wait wait, are you saying you'd trade OJ for Morrow but not for Jason Terry?

Or you saying you'd want to give up smaller pieces not named OJ for Morrow?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Wait wait, are you saying you'd trade OJ for Morrow but not for Jason Terry?

Or you saying you'd want to give up smaller pieces not named OJ for Morrow?

Being that Morrow is younger and considered a pure shooter, i would trade OJ for him. Terry is too old and hes a good player, but u know he can hut u as well.

Im not for keeping OJ in our division either.

Being that Morrow is younger and considered a pure shooter, i would trade OJ for him. Terry is too old and hes a good player, but u know he can hut u as well.

Im not for keeping OJ in our division either.

Im looking for Westbrook to go into take over mode and lose this game for OKC.
indifferent.gif

There is no way that shouldve been a tech on Marc. BS

At the same time, I didnt think there shouldve been a tech on Westbrook either

Im looking for Westbrook to go into take over mode and lose this game for OKC.
indifferent.gif

There is no way that shouldve been a tech on Marc. BS

At the same time, I didnt think there shouldve been a tech on Westbrook either

Back
Top Bottom