Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I see how this second ahlf is going to go. Stern made the call. Dont give Memphis any calls

So many foul calls were missed on the Grizz part. Getting me heated

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I see how this second ahlf is going to go. Stern made the call. Dont give Memphis any calls

So many foul calls were missed on the Grizz part. Getting me heated

Damn.. 
frown.gif

I get it...it's game 7...let em play...but are the Grizz gonna get anything today?
I mean, it was nice while it lasted, Memphis.
30t6p3b.gif

I get it...it's game 7...let em play...but are the Grizz gonna get anything today?
I mean, it was nice while it lasted, Memphis.
30t6p3b.gif

This series would of been over long time ago if Westbrook would of just gotten the ball to Durant like he's doing today.

This series would of been over long time ago if Westbrook would of just gotten the ball to Durant like he's doing today.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Bhz, how would you feel about an OJ Mayo for Peja/JET trade?
laugh.gif
Hey man, these cats are TERRIBLE from outside.
sick.gif

What kind of talent you looking to get back for OJ, the only thing yall really need is more scoring options and perimeter shooting right? Yall have defense, yall have length.
I just think Peja is a bit too old and would want too much money. I see how it works out for both teams if it's Terry but aint no way Cuban trades Terry now.

I think after these playoffs, MEM could manage getting Korver and Bogans for OJ plus filler.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Bhz, how would you feel about an OJ Mayo for Peja/JET trade?
laugh.gif
Hey man, these cats are TERRIBLE from outside.
sick.gif

What kind of talent you looking to get back for OJ, the only thing yall really need is more scoring options and perimeter shooting right? Yall have defense, yall have length.
I just think Peja is a bit too old and would want too much money. I see how it works out for both teams if it's Terry but aint no way Cuban trades Terry now.

I think after these playoffs, MEM could manage getting Korver and Bogans for OJ plus filler.

Whats the point in attacking if u not getting the calls?

Thats when playing a jumpshooting team can beat a smart team.

Back
Top Bottom