Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Good run Memphis. Sorry to see y'all exit 
tired.gif
Ugh, OKC v Dallas, one of my worst nightmares. Go... ugh, neither.

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif

good series guys.. now let's see if you guys keep all of your guys and/or what happens when gay comes back

good series guys.. now let's see if you guys keep all of your guys and/or what happens when gay comes back

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif

I haven't seen the Mavs play in a week. They're probably not even good anymore. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeap, pretty much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeap, pretty much.
laugh.gif

All terrible officiating aside. Gotta give the Thunder credit. They knocked down alot of 3s, Durant had a big game, and Westbrook with the triple double.
Great season Grizzlies

All terrible officiating aside. Gotta give the Thunder credit. They knocked down alot of 3s, Durant had a big game, and Westbrook with the triple double.
Great season Grizzlies

Back
Top Bottom