Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Great season Grizz...can't even be mad right now. Looking foward to next year to see what we can do with Rudy being 100%. 

Great season Grizz...can't even be mad right now. Looking foward to next year to see what we can do with Rudy being 100%. 

When Harden is starting next season =
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif

not gonna happen. beating LA = automatic favorites

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif

not gonna happen. beating LA = automatic favorites

To all you Maverick fans, I have your support and I am rooting for your team. I hope you guys embarrass them like you did LAL, actually I hope even more so. I hate Clay Benet!!!! KFDJLKSJKLFDJ:J:SKLFJ

To all you Maverick fans, I have your support and I am rooting for your team. I hope you guys embarrass them like you did LAL, actually I hope even more so. I hate Clay Benet!!!! KFDJLKSJKLFDJ:J:SKLFJ

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

hopefully that is the case.  But so many times, teams just can't re-create what just happened.  And can't get back to where they were.

it would not surprise me if they don't make the playoffs or just bow out in the first round next season.

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

hopefully that is the case.  But so many times, teams just can't re-create what just happened.  And can't get back to where they were.

it would not surprise me if they don't make the playoffs or just bow out in the first round next season.

I hope OKC gets embarrassed too. I'm not a fan of showboating at the end of games with your scrubs. I guess that's all in being a young team though.

Congrats itsaboutthatime though.
pimp.gif
 See ya'll next year hopefully with a full squad.

I hope OKC gets embarrassed too. I'm not a fan of showboating at the end of games with your scrubs. I guess that's all in being a young team though.

Congrats itsaboutthatime though.
pimp.gif
 See ya'll next year hopefully with a full squad.

Back
Top Bottom