Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

The ultimate problem with the Grizzlies with Rudy being out is Hollins choosing for Conley to take the most shots outside of Zach Randolph

Die slow, bhz, Conley, Gay, Vasquez and Randolph.
pimp.gif

Trade O.J.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

like clock work.

all playoffs when someone team starts to catch a beat down the ref talk starts

same talks were bein said when they down 3...matter fact someone posted the FT difference in this thread
your **** riding annoys me

like clock work.

same talks were bein said when they down 3...matter fact someone posted the FT difference in this thread

Im glad OKC could take us to 7 without Rudy.
pimp.gif

But really, if its over i couldnt ask anymore out the team. Im still about to clown around tho!

Im glad OKC could take us to 7 without Rudy.
pimp.gif

But really, if its over i couldnt ask anymore out the team. Im still about to clown around tho!

Originally Posted by moundraised23

like clock work.

memphis has shot 17 FT and OKC 15. and dont even try to compare them at the end of the game when memphis starts to foul to slow the game down and OKC numbers go up.

and its 16 fouls called on memphis and 17 on OKC.

so you where saying?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

like clock work.

memphis has shot 17 FT and OKC 15. and dont even try to compare them at the end of the game when memphis starts to foul to slow the game down and OKC numbers go up.

and its 16 fouls called on memphis and 17 on OKC.

so you where saying?

Originally Posted by henz0

The ultimate problem with the Grizzlies with Rudy being out is Hollins choosing for Conley to take the most shots outside of Zach Randolph

Was trying to RT this on twitter but...pretty much sums up my thoughts right now.

Originally Posted by henz0

Was trying to RT this on twitter but...pretty much sums up my thoughts right now.

Why do people always bring up the foul diff when comparing calls? All because Memphis shot more FTs doesnt mean they were getting the calls. Memphis attacks the rim alot more than OKC. The argument is that Memphis should have at least 6-8 more FTs than they currently have.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Originally Posted by PMatic

Battier has been getting killed all series by Durant.

his ball denial has been excellent
part of the reason Westbrook has been hoisting up 20+ per
Battier has been solid on ball denials but he's also been slow on kick outs to Durant and over helped too much, allowing Durant open looks.

Not to mention he's been brutal today.
ohwell.gif

Why do people always bring up the foul diff when comparing calls? All because Memphis shot more FTs doesnt mean they were getting the calls. Memphis attacks the rim alot more than OKC. The argument is that Memphis should have at least 6-8 more FTs than they currently have.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Originally Posted by PMatic

Battier has been getting killed all series by Durant.

his ball denial has been excellent
part of the reason Westbrook has been hoisting up 20+ per
Battier has been solid on ball denials but he's also been slow on kick outs to Durant and over helped too much, allowing Durant open looks.

Not to mention he's been brutal today.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom