Official OVO x JB Thread

I guess that's what struck a nerve with me; I really wanted a pair of kicks and lost that others never even wanted and won.
Me and SBBs 1s. Having to see unclaimed pairs behind the counter supposedly being sent back to Nike with the winners nowhere to be found. Lucked up on Chis big time but SBBs seem to elude me big time

I guess that's what struck a nerve with me; I really wanted a pair of kicks and lost that others never even wanted and won.
Me and SBBs 1s. Having to see unclaimed pairs behind the counter supposedly being sent back to Nike with the winners nowhere to be found. Lucked up on Chis big time but SBBs seem to elude me big time

I'm actually waiting for those to pop up too. Didn't know they would get the hype but I'm an Orioles fan so they seemed like a natural fit for me.

I for one don't like people being taking advantage of that's why I voice my opinion, this is what NT is about right? A website others can voice their opinions about sneakers and sneaker related topics while finding out about upcoming sneakers.  Though I guess NT is for adults who have established jobs, who love to get on people younger than them because they don't have the financial stability and freedom they do to pay that much for shoes and try to justify their purchases by saying it's my money, why are you worried about another man's pocket (excuses) and resellers who hope to have the next come up so they can rinse and repeat.  Pretty sure that's 75-85% of NT right there.  

I'm Gonna Go Ahead And Que You In On What An Adult Male In Your Life Should Have A Long Time Ago My Man. And This Is All Out Of Love......

Don't Nobody In This World Have Respect For A Man Who Self Pittys Themselves All The Damn Time. And That Same Self Pitty Is What Sinks The "Men" Of Our Society. I Don't Know If You Just Don't See It Yet Or What, But This Is A Dog Eat Dog World You Were Born Into Kiddo. While You're Spending Your Time Pittying Over Sneaker Resale Prices And How Another Grown *** Man Spends His Earnings, There's A Cat Younger And Hungrier Than You Plotting To Take What Could've Been Yours.

Either Adapt, Or Move Over Young Man, It's The Way The World Revolves :wink:

Don't Get Me Wrong, Kind Doers Are A Blessing To This World And Something We All Need To Embrace And Partake In, But The Sooner You Come To Terms With The Unavoidable Realities Of Life The Better Off You'll Be "My Friend".....

And Ya Pockets Too :pimp:

IYou're winning at life sir.

Welp, I'm Over Here Focused On The Resale Prices Of Homes And Not Sneakers, So Something Must Be Going Right....

You Could Too Pleigh Boi :nthat:

giphy.gif

I'm Gonna Go Ahead And Que You In On What An Adult Male In Your Life Should Have A Long Time Ago My Man. And This Is All Out Of Love......

Don't Nobody In This World Have Respect For A Man Who Self Pittys Themselves All The Damn Time. And That Same Self Pitty Is What Sinks The "Men" Of Our Society. I Don't Know If You Just Don't See It Yet Or What, But This Is A Dog Eat Dog World You Were Born Into Kiddo. While You're Spending Your Time Pittying Over Sneaker Resale Prices And How Another Grown *** Man Spends His Earnings, There's A Cat Younger And Hungrier Than You Plotting To Take What Could've Been Yours.

Either Adapt, Or Move Over Young Man, It's The Way The World Revolves :wink:

Don't Get Me Wrong, Kind Doers Are A Blessing To This World And Something We All Need To Embrace And Partake In, But The Sooner You Come To Terms With The Unavoidable Realities Of Life The Better Off You'll Be "My Friend".....

And Ya Pockets Too :pimp:
Welp, I'm Over Here Focused On The Resale Prices Of Homes And Not Sneakers, So Something Must Be Going Right....

You Could Too Pleigh Boi :nthat:

giphy.gif
+1......Man if this real spit isn't a slap into reality for him I don't what else we can do.

Last edited:

Either Adapt, Or Move Over Young Man, It's The Way The World Revolves
wink.gif

And Ya Pockets Too
pimp.gif

You Could Too Pleigh Boi
nthat.gif

giphy.gif
Where did the self pity talk come from? I'm in college doing very well in my classes and will hopefully one day become a pediatrician, the money I get for my shoes I worked hard for (jobs on campus (2014-15) and over the summer) so I know the value of a dollar.  What shoes I get I earned myself so there is no self pity.  Another thing, my mother and family taught me my work ethic and I know how to grind and get mine.  The main reason I'm in college is for my future family and my current so we don't have to find ways to survive day to day.  I'll be a dead man if I couldn't help my mother and family for what all they done for me and helped me get this far.  You don't know my story, all you know is what is portrayed on NT.  P.S.:  My friend this is a hobby, not a lifestyle.

Last edited:
Calling yourself the "tensai of niketalk" and calling yourself the "sneaker genius" seems like a lifestyle to me...
Funny seeing you here...

I thought you only throw Salt on KTT about NT'rs

looks like you've made it to NT to do the same!

mean.gif

You acting like you own KTT when you dont even have 5 posts is what is funny to me.
Acting like I OWN it - when the first 3 post were "Hi everyone, I'm new here"

must've been 5 hella posts for you to think that!

lol

Or 

you just wanted to look Cool, on a KTT board by point out people from NT, Throwing dat SALT!

just like your doing now!

I SEE YOU HOMIE!

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Acting like I OWN it - when the first 3 post were "Hi everyone, I'm new here"

must've been 5 hella posts for you to think that!

lol

Or 

you just wanted to look Cool, on a KTT board by point out people from NT, Throwing dat SALT!
just like your doing now!
I SEE YOU HOMIE!

:lol:   
Lmao, I dont need to look cool on KTT. KTT and NT are different and I go on both for different reasons.

And theres always a reason why people always throw salt at you. People on the supreme thread know what I mean.

Lmao, I dont need to look cool on KTT. KTT and NT are different and I go on both for different reasons.

And theres always a reason why people always throw salt at you. People on the supreme thread know what I mean.
wink.gif
 Only The Haters I Motivate

Dude brings his anti reseller talk into every thread..

Dude vents on here, if he was serious about it go do something, stop trying to force ur **** down our throats.

Back to thread how do these run? Like other 10s?
He a one man army out here getting slaughtered with no backup in sight. A tts fit when I had them

Back
Top Bottom