Official OVO x JB Thread

Wow I guess it's pure luck then what shoes will be available during your time slot.

Thanks. How was it?

The store was packed since players from Oak Hill Academy were there along with others competing in the Jordan Brand Invitational later tonight. But everything was available for purchase including the OVO Jordan apparel. Crazy that it'll be open 24 hrs until Monday night.

The store was packed since players from Oak Hill Academy were there along with others competing in the Jordan Brand Invitational later tonight. But everything was available for purchase including the OVO Jordan apparel. Crazy that it'll be open 24 hrs until Monday night.
My brother lives outside Toronto hope he can make it it down there Saturday for me. I reserved him a spot at the SNKRS XPRESS for tomorrow @ 2 but doesn't seem like anything good coming out of those 

I assume Nike store will be pay up front.

Better make them accounts now boys.

Also, I'm sure android hackers will mess up snkrs soon for everyone so it was good while it lasted

Not at all yeezys release next week. Foams are a flop and 4s are a easy cop so I would attention will be mainly on these at least mine will

:lol: at foams a flop. Potential was there but, could have been much better and your correct all around tho, imo.

Back
Top Bottom