Official OVO x JB Thread

black ovos raffling tonight via nike at 7pm
Oh it starts tonight? I thought it was ending tonight
i saw this. i thought the drawing was 12pm saturday? kinda confuzzled.

Those are Nike in store raffles, like for ntny and roosevelt field.
ooooh ok thanks. will there also be a NDC release at 12 on saturday also then? or another drawing for online pairs at 12 saturday?

Last edited:

ooooh ok thanks. will there also be a NDC release at 12 on saturday also then? or another drawing for online pairs at 12 saturday?
Yep, drawing for ndc on saturday as well, just a half hour btw.

It is. He was talking about brick and mortar nikestores. I know ATL is tonight.
I mean like what they've been doing in the past just an open window for a bunch of people to place an order and you got the option to pick up at a location near you or ship to you

Welp i struck out on OVOs with the 32 s state raffle but i hit on the JD 2s. i have a pair already so these will go to my cousin. Damn im sad although i won SOMETHING.

ahh that clarifies it. so drawing tonight for physical location pickups, and then saturday at 12pm drawing for online ship to my crib. much appreciated bro, repped.

Welp i struck out on OVOs with the 32 s state raffle but i hit on the JD 2s. i have a pair already so these will go to my cousin. Damn im sad although i won SOMETHING.

Sucks and you paid resell shoe games just f'ing with you now

I mean like what they've been doing in the past just an open window for a bunch of people to place an order and you got the option to pick up at a location near you or ship to you
Yea, but since they are also doing them for the physical locations tonight, I would assume the one Saturday will be just for ship to home like dude said up top.

Last edited:
@NTLA just replied to me and said that Nike Grove will have the OVO's. I also asked about NTLA and Santa Monica but they only mentioned the Grove, so I'm not sure if only the Grove is getting them.

@NTLA just replied to me and said that Nike Grove will have the OVO's. I also asked about NTLA and Santa Monica but they only mentioned the Grove, so I'm not sure if only the Grove is getting them.
If that dude they Just RT'd wins imma be lowkey salty

Consider your self lucky no hit for me and wifey :smh:

ahh that clarifies it. so drawing tonight for physical location pickups, and then saturday at 12pm drawing for online ship to my crib. much appreciated bro, repped.
No problem sir, and if you're going for an 11.5 or 12, bad luck to you!

I kid, I kid. :nthat:

No problem sir, and if you're going for an 11.5 or 12, bad luck to you!

I kid, I kid.
nthat.gif
youre in luck, im a 11 for most kicks haha hopefully we both eat bro

two separate raffles for nikenyc and nikelab or one raffle and you pick location?

also nike+ is down for me 

Back
Top Bottom