Official OVO x JB Thread

question---

the number listed on my general nike account wouldn't push the SNKRS code through to verify my snkrs account, but i used another number and it sent instantly..

would this possibly mess me up when using snkrs for the draw?
thats a good question.

clothes adding easy on ndc canada…

did anyone even get through on the shoes? it was harddddddd getting even 1 pair of the wc4 via Canada this morning.

the beanie was low key the best item. and duffle. slept on the duffle though :frown:

STILL no email from draw either

clothes adding easy on ndc canada…

did anyone even get through on the shoes? it was harddddddd getting even 1 pair of the wc4 via Canada this morning.
Yep, lots of clothing still left on NDCa. I tried for the shoes, it put me in line, and then like 15 minutes later they said they were sold out.

I lined up at my local this morning for the WC4 because I didn't wanna chance missing out on NDCa this morning. While I was in line, I tried on my phone to cop a pair from NDCa, and I was in line for about 30 minutes, then the thing just closed on me. Added another pair, went back in line for almost an hour, and then got the sold out message. By then I was walking into the store to get my pair, pretty glad I decided to cop in person!

Back
Top Bottom