Official OVO x JB Thread

honestly, if you're outside right now in NYC waiting for OVO's. You deserve them. 

man i drove from CT and waited for an hour to be the first group in for the 12 slot .. what a waste of time .. nothing .. absolutely nothing .. couldnt feel my feet or my damn hands lol .. just drove back to CT and i still cant feel my damn feet

man i drove from CT and waited for an hour to be the first group in for the 12 slot .. what a waste of time .. nothing .. absolutely nothing .. couldnt feel my feet or my damn hands lol .. just drove back to CT and i still cant feel my damn feet
lol bro I was telling you that it might not be worth it. Unless you have a prime slot on a prime release day. 

who knows what a prime slot is tho? the way saturday went i figured 12 was prime .. but they switched it up im assuming .. and chicago and LA kept it the same .. early bird gets the worth .. but not in NYC lol today at least

Dude you are a beast

who knows what a prime slot is tho? the way saturday went i figured 12 was prime .. but they switched it up im assuming .. and chicago and LA kept it the same .. early bird gets the worth .. but not in NYC lol today at least
well, based on the pattern from last year, I was suggesting people in this thread that Thurs-Fri slots weren't gonna be worth it but people didn't wanna believe me and think they could grab OVO's early. Also, no late evening slots are really worth it. 

Dude you are a beast

all for some damn sneakers .. drive wasnt that bad at all .. that wait killed me tho .. its ridiculous outside

well, based on the pattern from last year, I was suggesting people in this thread that Thurs-Fri slots weren't gonna be worth it but people didn't wanna believe me and think they could grab OVO's early. Also, no late evening slots are really worth it. 

but an early sunday slot sounded good lmao ..

all for some damn sneakers .. drive wasnt that bad at all .. that wait killed me tho .. its ridiculous outside
yeah last year, early sunday slot grabbed Chromeposites. Was the highlight of that weekend's release though for Nike. JD and Frags restocked else where in NYC. And everyone was of course focused on the OG 750 on Saturday lol. Got people cancelling their vday plans

yeah last year, early sunday slot grabbed Chromeposites. Was the highlight of that weekend's release though for Nike. JD and Frags restocked else where in NYC. And everyone was of course focused on the OG 750 on Saturday lol. Got people cancelling their vday plans

you seen their tweet just now? lol eff them smh .. 3 o clock got the heat!

Last edited:

I'm sure you upset with your self now, lol. You wasted gas, miles, time, left your warm bed, if I was your parent I would whoop you now, lol

you seen their tweet just now? lol eff them smh .. 3 o clock got the heat!
yeah it does suck. Last year I went to 2 slots on saturday and they were both trash. Had a sunday early morning slot but they postponed it on the day of due to high winds and coldness, and the postponement caused a rift into my work hours so I didn't go. They ended up having the chromeposite on that slot which again, was the highlight of SNKRS. I did ended up with 2 pair of Chromeposites anyway from winning a raffle and getting lucky on the SNKRS app. Wasn't a huge loss. Missing out JD, Frags, and OG 750's was the L of that weekend for me. That and the NYC weather for ASW. 
I'm sure you upset with your self now, lol. You wasted gas, miles, time, left your warm bed, if I was your parent I would whoop you now, lol
it is what it is. This type of hobby calls for some losses. I've driven 60+ miles running around New Jersey and NYC for yeezy raffles and didn't win a single one from the double digit amount of stores I entered at. 

it is what it is. This type of hobby calls for some losses. I've driven 60+ miles running around New Jersey and NYC for yeezy raffles and didn't win a single one from the double digit amount of stores I entered at. 

pretty much

Yes. These will be had for 300-400. Every damn pair is for sale lol.

:lol:

The whites never dropped that low, these sure as hell won't either.

They will drop a bit at first, but the market will dry up & the price will go up.

I remember the Don 2's dropped to like $600ish...then right back up in price to $800-1000.

Camo Supreme 5's are in that same boat...$280-300 about a month/2 months ago, now $400-500 already.

Backtracking a bit? Seen a few already for $400 on my twitter feed. Everyone copped these to resell.

Back
Top Bottom