Official OVO x JB Thread

I was mad as hell just walking to my car in the driveway. I gotta get this auto-start set up. 

And for a "chance" that they might have the OVO, you gotta be really a hard body Drake fan to be in this weather just to take that gamble. 

I was mad as hell just walking to my car in the driveway. I gotta get this auto-start set up. 

And for a "chance" that they might have the OVO, you gotta be really a hard body Drake fan to be in this weather just to take that gamble. 
or got bills to pay lol

unless you absolutely need them to have food on your table tonight or they're shutting down your electricity tonight. I'm not standing outside for longer than 45 seconds for a pair of sneakers to get $200 profit right now lol. You just gotta do better 
laugh.gif

That air ball stuff had me heated, kept thinking it was my internet connection but I had 4g LTE with all the circles filled lol. Not gonna lie I don't care that much about drake, or the month of october that much. Drakes music is cool and the autumn season has its pros, but honestly I was gon flip these like a pancake and pay for the asg foams I bought the other day. Ended up not even being able to enter so of course I didn't win. Not that sad. Just wanted to make my foams' cost 0.00 and cash in on the hype. But let's be real tho, dudes who REALLY wanted black 10s that copped these would be like 3 out of 10 people statistically. (Says statistically, provides no statistics) :lol: the rest was doing what I was doing.

The way I see it, you either cash out on hype or you can cash in on it. I chose the latter, but failed. Who cares! *shrugs*

Last edited:
Some cat said if i gave him the duffle, the tee & the Jordan 30 hed trade me ovo's....
I want to do it something tells me not to though

Now I regret that I didn't try for the ATL raffle. I put all my eggs in the Nike raffle. That was a complete failure because I wasn't even able to enter. Airball

Man did the same crap. Didn't stress doing the raffle for ntny or any express slots

Then got 30 min of air balls on snkrs

Man all you still got white OVOS though smh smh 

I  missed out on the foams too there nice kinda wanted them.

Just looked on ebay and dang it looke like all the winners said to hell with these

That air ball stuff had me heated, kept thinking it was my internet connection but I had 4g LTE with all the circles filled lol. Not gonna lie I don't care that much about drake, or the month of october that much. Drakes music is cool and the autumn season has its pros, but honestly I was gon flip these like a pancake and pay for the asg foams I bought the other day. Ended up not even being able to enter so of course I didn't win. Not that sad. Just wanted to make my foams' cost 0.00 and cash in on the hype. But let's be real tho, dudes who REALLY wanted black 10s that copped these would be like 3 out of 10 people statistically. (Says statistically, provides no statistics) :lol: the rest was doing what I was doing.

The way I see it, you either cash out on hype or you can cash in on it. I chose the latter, but failed. Who cares! *shrugs*
Yep, only way I justify paying resell is when flipping a pair for about same amount so at least come out paying retail, bought white OVOs for $400 but had sold my extra Sup Camo for $400 so it was like paying retail for the OVOs. Hype cancels out hype price wise sometimes.

Just looked on ebay and dang it looke like all the winners said to hell with these
Not me... These are getting rocked. I haven't had a nice all black leather shoe since the Blackout Bron 8s. Those are getting a little weathered now, so these OVOs are going to take their place very well.

White OVOs are thoroughly 'meh' to me.

I'd want them to complete the set, but I wouldn't pay resale.

So much for completing the set, then.

Lol I do that too, I use figures sold to cancel out figures spent

So let me ask a quick question beenbamboozled beenbamboozled , did you got the white OVOs to **** on ppl when you wear them and break necks? As in you like having what others don't, especially when it comes to sneakers? Or did you buy for your collection and you collect 10s? Or are you really on that OVO wave right now and plan on OVO 8s and 12s too? Please do not take offense, I see you justify the white OVO purchase with the sale of your supreme 5s. Just wondering the reasoning behind it

Last edited:
man I remember when I was picking up my white ovos at Flight 23 during release. There were a bunch of dudes standing outside with no pairs and waiting for winners to come out so they can cash them out. Dudes with pairs were declining offers left and right for $800. I'm glad that turned around and bit them in the bleached bum-hole. 

If you in here, show yourself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom