Official OVO x JB Thread

I get what I like most of the time, don't care about breaking necks, use to do it with my Dior but not on purpose. Got the OVOs for many reasons, I like gold with white, and gold with black, won't go for 8s don't like 8s, yes to 12s,the masters will have to do for now. Got the sup 5s because my favorite are 5s. A fan since so far gone mixtape, not all his stuff though. Reasoning was I had 3 pairs of sup and wanted OVOs. If in my head I think 'damn these are fire' then I'll go for them, sometimes it's a problem because when I really want something price is the last thing I think of, though I do have a ceiling for price.

I feel you bro I also have a price ceiling and I see your logic in what you did. These were cleaner than the white ones to me, but I wasn't on them enough to keep, you know had I won the drawing for them that I wasn't able to enter :lol: I was gonna use as trade bait or just flip [emoji]128579[/emoji]

yea you mightve seen me, I had a big *** blue coat. They did it like 15 minutes after you bounced. I was sitting in the square and was about to go to ac, but stopped by inside one more time and peeped 8 pair behind the register
I might have, I don't remember. I know there was leftover GS Cement 4s left, I was looking for OVOs and didn't see them

I got that delay email for my supreme camos, and didn't hear an update for over a week. When I spoke to chat they said they were still locating my pair, I figured I was screwed. Luckily, I did end up receiving them so hopefully you guys are still good.

I feel you bro I also have a price ceiling and I see your logic in what you did. These were cleaner than the white ones to me, but I wasn't on them enough to keep, you know had I won the drawing for them that I wasn't able to enter :lol: I was gonna use as trade bait or just flip [emoji]128579[/emoji]
Yeah it was a raffle for the raffle this time around.

i didnt get this msg....hell i havent heard frm nike ***** since i won the raffle and they charged my card.
Nor did I. After "We've received your order..." email nothing but an email about "Basketball's Biggest weekend"...still says "in progress" on SNKRS

Choke hold. Lol
mine show as purchased in snkrs app and in progress on ndc
Interesting. Mine said purchased before. Now just says "draw closed" next to the shoes, but click the inbox under orders is says in progress...Got PP notification yesterday as well...Guess just have to wait and see

In most cases shoes ship on release day. With all the shoes that released I'm guessing everyone should get a shipped email mid day Monday
I'm on the west coast all my purchases on Friday on after on the weekend get shipping confirmation on Sunday and go out on Monday.

For what its worth, delay emails went out first for the wc4s then the shipping confirms. I would guess that this is the same deal

Anyone else besides me and soccerballer still waiting on shipping email?
I don't expect email until monday or late sunday. Just odd it doesnt say purchased on SNKRS app as it once did, and with people getting delayed has me wondering. On NDC says preparing to ship. So looks like usual process. My 1st time use SNKRS, so the differences in status never were a thing for me before...Showing same estimated delivery date

I don't expect email until monday or late sunday. Just odd it doesnt say purchased on SNKRS app as it once did, and with people getting delayed has me wondering. On NDC says preparing to ship. So looks like usual process. My 1st time use SNKRS, so the differences in status never were a thing for me before...Showing same estimated delivery date
SNKRS app goes back and forth, close it and restart it and it'll show purchased again.

Back
Top Bottom