Official OVO x JB Thread

If I struck out I would. Resell is resell, but $400 ain't bad at all.

Hopefully I can grab one of the 12's when they drop. Zero interest in the 8's.

Being honest here but if they drop the or 12 there trade bait for me. The Jordan X is my favorite model so they hold more meaning to me

I'd jump on that...  Looking for my size 12 and the best I can find is $540.  And I'm very seriously contemplating that.  Not sure if they are going to go much lower in that size.  

Thoughts?

$540 is on the high side with the number of pairs produced compared to white. If you wait you might catch someone at $475-500. Size 12 and up go for more IMO since less pairs are made compared to size 9 through 11

Last edited:
Very grateful I was able to secure a pair. I wanted these so i'll be keeping them. I didn't even bother with snkrsexpress because I couldn't get an early weekend slot but I was actually able to get through on the Nike online raffle after like 15 minutes of trying. But I know a lot of people couldn't get through at all and that sucks
ohwell.gif
My homie was furious as i'm sure a lot of you were. Glad to finally have a pair of OVOs doe. By the way you guys think camo sup 5s for white ovos is a fair trade straight up? Thinking about trying to complete the ovo set.

Last edited:

Very grateful I was able to secure a pair. I wanted these so i'll be keeping them. I didn't even bother with snkrsexpress because I couldn't get an early weekend slot but I was actually able to get through on the Nike online raffle after like 15 minutes of trying. But I know a lot of people couldn't get through at all and that sucks
ohwell.gif
My homie was furious as i'm sure a lot of you were. Glad to finally have a pair of OVOs doe. By the way you guys think camo sup 5s for white ovos is a fair trade straight up? Thinking about trying to complete the ovo set.
u can get the camos for 350..white ovos go for at least 475+. 

Nike SF had black OVO's on Sunday till about 1pm
Yeah i read about them having stock but I was spending valentines day with the gf. I felt like it would have been scumbag to push my agenda for some shoes. Glad to hear some people got a pleasant surprise at Nike town tho.

Do you think black shadow og 1's is a good trade for black ovo? I have a worn 1x size 13 that I am thinking about trading for a size 14 ovo

$540 is on the high side with the number of pairs produced compared to white. If you wait you might catch someone at $475-500. Size 12 and up go for more IMO since less pairs are made compared to size 9 through 11
Wondering if I should holdoff until the online/NDC orders start to land and the market get more saturated...  I would feel "good" at $500.

What would the appropriate resell value be for a size 8.5? Has anyone ever sold to the store "Round two"? If they're selling for $650 do you think they would give me $600?

dude its a store do you really think a shop is going to buy from you at $600.00 only to make $50.00 back ?
if you get $460.00 to $500.00 backoff a quick sale your gonna be lucky or try and sell it in here

Very grateful I was able to secure a pair. I wanted these so i'll be keeping them. I didn't even bother with snkrsexpress because I couldn't get an early weekend slot but I was actually able to get through on the Nike online raffle after like 15 minutes of trying. But I know a lot of people couldn't get through at all and that sucks :\ My homie was furious as i'm sure a lot of you were. Glad to finally have a pair of OVOs doe. By the way you guys think camo sup 5s for white ovos is a fair trade straight up? Thinking about trying to complete the ovo set.

same here got lucky getting both colorways this weekend
View media item 1912510
would be willing to do a local swap for a size 8.5 for my size 9 if not i still happy

Last edited:
Went to Nike ATL this morning and they said they sold the unclaimed pairs as well Sunday. For the apparel, all they have left is the shirts and the white hat.

Still no luck on the XL shirt... shipping for my sz 14 hasn't updated....anybody got info on where I can get the black shirt for retail

Back
Top Bottom