Official OVO x JB Thread

Trade me the shoes i got you on the duffle
laugh.gif

Not srs
Haha...  I meant, I got the shirt for retail.  Still on the hunt for the shoes.  Resale it is.  But don't want to overspend on my size 12...

Haha...  I meant, I got the shirt for retail.  Still on the hunt for the shoes.  Resale it is.  But don't want to overspend on my size 12...

I got the black shirt & duffle for retail too.

Thats my size too :nerd: :nerd:

Do we know if other OVO Js are releasing besides the Xs?

My personal favorite J aside from the 1 is the 10, so I'm fine, but want to know if the 12s are coming out
nerd.gif

I passed on all the Jordan x OVO cloths and went to the OVO store in Toronto. I copped some sweatpants and a fleece zip up and a OVO owl beanie with no jumpman :lol:

Their clothes are really nice.
I was about to order some off their site,the beanie and two shirts.thanks

dude its a store do you really think a shop is going to buy from you at $600.00 only to make $50.00 back ?
if you get $460.00 to $500.00 backoff a quick sale your gonna be lucky or try and sell it in here
same here got lucky getting both colorways this weekend

would be willing to do a local swap for a size 8.5 for my size 9 if not i still happy
I have size 8 Black, I would prefer Size 9 if you are in Northern California area and want to trade.  If not GL.

Went to Nike ATL this morning and they said they sold the unclaimed pairs as well Sunday. For the apparel, all they have left is the shirts and the white hat.

Called every Nike town this morning and all were sold out. Lenox released their pairs about 3 Eastern yesterday. Didn't think about unclaimed pairs of I would have driven 3 hours from Nashville to try to cop. Anybody buy the hat? How does it fit? Like a structured running hat? Got the black shirt coming and thought about ordering the hat as well.

Originally Posted by chazzzbotttt  

Still waiting on some sort of Shipping Confirmation from OVO online store...anyone get one?
I think they ship usps but they're closed today since its President's Day so hopefully they start sending shipping emails tomorrow
Good looks thanks!

Last edited:
Prices on black ovos in size 13are all over the place according to eBay. It's Going to be interesting to see where the price goes in the future.

Back
Top Bottom