Official OVO x JB Thread

There's like 10 people on line in F23NYC
Yea line died down, my mom went and no line

New to this, so please bare with me. 

I copped a pair for $820 (Pre-order). My pre-order comes from someone who is very well known in the community.

How many pairs do you think will be available in total? Why do y'all think they pushed back to 10/03? 

-Leo 

AND.. for what it's worth... My homie works at 34st location.... ONLY 10 PAIRS in stock. MOST going to managers. 
come on flight got way more than 10 pairs

I assume guy is on here trying to feel better about his $820 pre-order and get people riled up.

10 pairs and saying most going to managers, yeah right they'd hand out a few thousand tickets for that.

Last edited:
I entered the Chicago area raffles, only person over 15 and under 40 so hopefully they went after small sizes.

So is it pushed back to Oct, 3rd or what? Just seen A tweet saying all 4 spots still releasing this weekend

Man why this sh** gotta be so confusing. I did all I could, just hoping for that call back.

Alumni, in Brooklyn is holding it's raffle until the 30th. I don't know if that means now until then.

Store in Canada are on schedule.

11934897_619268368176453_72336800_n.jpg

livestock  Raffle....

JORDAN 10 OVO ONLINE RAFFLE:

*ONE ENTRY PER PERSON*

The online raffle is open only to Canadian shoppers OUTSIDE of the Greater Vancouver and Toronto areas.

All Vancouver purchases will be first come first served at our Chinatown, Gastown, or West 4th shops.

All Toronto pairs will be raffled off in store. Entries must be made in store at our location on 116 Spadina. In store raffles close at the end of the day on Friday, September 11th.

For a chance to purchase the Jordan 10 Retro OVO, take the following steps:
- Follow:angry:livestockcanada
- Repost: This image
- Tag: ‪#‎OVOLIVESTOCK‬,@livestockcanada
- Size: State your US size
- City: State your city

Raffle closes September 11th, 8:00PM PST

Winners will be announced and contacted on September 12th via Instagram DM

Back
Top Bottom