Official OVO x JB Thread

I'd say that's about average, seen higher and lower. When I had to size swap recently, picked up a pair for 470 off StockX, but it's also size dependent - I'm a 9.
Hm. Thanks. I think Ill do since it seems to be the fair price. Especially looking at StockX graphics and info.. seems to be fair... Its a 10.5 also.

Too plain :smh:
So much they could do with the ovos theme and always makes it too plain. Where them OVO 8s at?

Welcome back my friend, it's been a long time. Looks like Meth does have a heart
laugh.gif

@Methodical Management  no disrespect, just wanted to welcome him back. Didn't mean to disrupt the thread.

Congrats on the recent pickups. I have had no luck with whites, even when I have a lil change together the prices are too steep. Seems like they're staying in that $500+ range now.. :smh:

View media item 2029640

Congrats on the recent pickups. I have had no luck with whites, even when I have a lil change together the prices are too steep. Seems like they're staying in that $500+ range now.. :smh:

View media item 2029640
sounds like your not trying hard enough bro. I can cop 2 pairs of White OVO 10s in my size 10 from two legit sellers on Twitter for $400 shipped with NDC receipt and everything. Deals are out here just have to dig

Last edited:
Now to those posting their pairs
Are we posting then the shoes never see the light of day ever again or are we wearing our kicks [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Now to those posting their pairs
Are we posting then the shoes never see the light of day ever again or are we wearing our kicks [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Mine will be worn at some point this summer. I'm gonna leave them out to look at them for a bit until that happens though. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just copped a size 12 black NDS for 329... Now i just need to find someone to swap for my size

Back
Top Bottom