Official OVO x JB Thread

hype's died on just about everything, not just limited stuff. If you're flipping you better flip that 1st week. 

Don't see how that Dino is saying they aren't coming... just saying he hadn't heard anything.

We know how these go most times

The local boutiques/mom & pop etc tc get them first.

The other stores

Then Nike.

Last edited:
Nike is probably not wanting to overshadow the XIV and V release with the news of these dropping. They're hoping to cash out on their $220 Nike Air AJV release then come right back for those pockets the very next week with the OVO XII.

Last edited:
Nike is probably not wanting to overshadow the XIV and V release with the news of these dropping. They're hoping to cash out on their $220 Nile Air AJV release then come right back for those pockets the very next week with the OVO XII.

Makes sense to me. If Nike dropped release details for the OvOs before the OG 5s go on sale, you'd bet people would pass on the 5s for them.

I feel like so bad.

A guy in a FB Group I'm in said he had a preorder with a guy at his FNL for OVO XIIs for $325. I tried to explain to him how FNL never carried OVOs or any Jordan shoes on that tier and how $325 is too close to retail after tax..... but he said no worries :lol:

All I could think of is
View media item 2104320

I finally copped a flawless white OVO 10 at Sneakercon for a fair price. No pre-creasing either. So dang happy!

Damn LMAO. What up bro! Talking about I look like I sing in the choir lmao. Did you sell the rest or are you stashing them for a lil while longer.

Yea I still got a few pairs left and bro you know you sing in that choir... Lol man glad you enjoying them I'm tired of looking at them

Yea I still got a few pairs left and bro you know you sing in that choir... Lol man glad you enjoying them I'm tired of looking at them
Take a few to Pound 4 Pound. They should buy them back for your asking price because they list them for $600 and up.

I feel like so bad.

A guy in a FB Group I'm in said he had a preorder with a guy at his FNL for OVO XIIs for $325. I tried to explain to him how FNL never carried OVOs or any Jordan shoes on that tier and how $325 is too close to retail after tax..... but he said no worries :lol:

All I could think of is
View media item 2104320

I preordered from a guy for $350, he turned out to be a joke and to filed a claim with pp.

Back
Top Bottom