Official OVO x JB Thread

I'm fine with October, I just got the 5s, so the bank account needs a break.
Skipped on the Metallic 5's to save the bank for these in case they dropped.  Now kinda wishing I hadn't passed on them 5's. 
mean.gif
  Time will tell.

Skipped on the Metallic 5's to save the bank for these in case they dropped.  Now kinda wishing I hadn't passed on them 5's. 
mean.gif
  Time will tell.
There's still FSR's of the 5's, you can cop pretty easily, but don't hold out because I think they'll be all gone by the end of the week.

I was at the Nike SF popup Saturday and got my Olympic Foamposite's there.  They had the Black Metallic 5's available for purchase also inside the Golden Air box along with a lot of KD's, the UWR Hyperdunk's, and a couple Kyrie's.

Last edited:
Had a feeling these weren't coming out in July I think the ovo 12's will come out around the same time in September as last year's ovo 10's

Could be wrong but that's my guess

Had a feeling these weren't coming out in July I think the ovo 12's will come out around the same time in September as last year's ovo 10's

Could be wrong but that's my guess
Word. I was thinking the week after the banned 1s with the black ones dropping around same time or not at all if not by the end of year

you're talking about this pic, and no they are not last. as you can see, they should be next up.

considering OVO fest is starting this weekend, the 7/30 release date makes a ton of sense. but then again, that means little to nike.
If the caption meant it would be in that order, then it would have to be before the Neoprenes on 10 September.

I'm just ready to get sue credited information on the 12's! I've struck out on both pair of 10's, so hopefully the 3rd time will be a charm.

So what's going on are they still releasing on Saturday? I passed on the metallic 5s got these

mean.gif
  Time will tell.
LMAO....damn a OVO and don't get me wrong because I have both 10s...but give me OGs anyday.

Last edited:
Went to my local boutique today, and dude in there said hes getting them in tomorrow. I am going to go by after work and see if this true >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom