Official OVO x JB Thread

Got the hoodie and the slides in from ndc and I must admit, the hoodie is super nice. Now I'm mad I didn't go with my first mind and buy the sweatpants. Praying for a restock which I think will happen sooner or later.

What's going on with this Ovo store? i haven't got my tracking number they haven't answered my emails did these Canadians just rob me? lol but for real I'm getting kind of pissed might have to call the card company should of known something was suspicious with no PayPal acceptance

What's going on with this Ovo store? i haven't got my tracking number they haven't answered my emails did these Canadians just rob me? lol but for real I'm getting kind of pissed might have to call the card company should of known something was suspicious with no PayPal acceptance
i'm in the same boat. now their contact email is giving me a domain error response. 

No contact number and now you can't even email them lol. . Man **** that store and their clothes calling my bank and getting my money back.

Got my pair yesterday from nike, and they are beautiful in person

Also does anyone else have different born on dates on each shoe, mine does and i have not seen that before

Last edited:
i'm in the same boat. now their contact email is giving me a domain error response. 

No issues for me. Shoes shipped Monday, and arrived on Wednesday.

All I can say is that if you haven't received shipping notification yet, you probably aren't getting your order.

The same problem happened during the OVO 10 restock whereas you'll have to contact them for a refund.

I don't know why, but their CS is sleeping hard.

tried contacting them every day this week, now their email is broken and I have no other way of reaching them.

Back
Top Bottom