Official OVO x JB Thread

Prices already seem to be creeping down, should be low enough for me to grab em in a few weeks.

What size and how much?
size 13...I'm not in that resale game - would trade for something I'm looking for but i've picked up everything I need (V2's, all the spiridons, all the acronyms, bred 1, 2 HU NMD's, AM 97 20th anni, OVO)...dunno.

Last edited:
Yes the upper is a darker white than the sole, i had these and my white/gold 11 lows side by side and the leather is the same shade on both shoes, your pair looks legit
its just the lighting. Ill upload pics with natural lighting Vs a Light bulb. Thats just how they look when its a light bulb.

They`re laced correctly and the jordan tab is correct.
Ah ok, I was just really curious about that because the official Nike pics make the white of the upper look the same colour as the sole. Lighting (and possibly filtering) makes a huge difference.

worst customer service award goes to ovo store. emailed them every day this week  about them charging me and never shipping my order; didn't get a single response. unbelievable

Sorry to hear for you guys, I know they responded to e-mails during the OVO 10 restock about this same issue.

Back
Top Bottom