Official OVO x JB Thread

i know a guy who has a pair for $500 but its not my size .. you guys think i should jump on it and try and trade for my size or sell and just buy my size?

Hopefully, i have this white joint because the black....hum not feeling them so much as the white version (outsole color, suede upper first look...)

Surprisingly, I've had 2 people get in touch with me each selling a pair of these. One today. none in my size.

I need a 8.5. common size, which is a bummer. hoping for the restock. I'm usually a 9 in most Jordans, but a 8.5 in 12s ( flu games, wolf greys) which I found out recently.

can anyone advise on sizing? is it the same as the flu game?

Surprisingly, I've had 2 people get in touch with me each selling a pair of these. One today. none in my size.
I need a 8.5. common size, which is a bummer. hoping for the restock. I'm usually a 9 in most Jordans, but a 8.5 in 12s ( flu games, wolf greys) which I found out recently.
can anyone advise on sizing? is it the same as the flu game?
go for the 8.5 bro no hate but you going really to pay close to 1k for a all white sneaker

In 2012 Nike change the sizing in Jordans

I used to get all my 12's in a 9 till I found the wolf grays too big
I was swimming in them sold them for nothing off here and had to get a size 8.5

Now I only get a size 9 in 1's and 4's everything else I get a size 8.5

Last edited:
go for the 8.5 bro no hate but you going really to pay close to 1k for a all white sneaker

In 2012 Nike change the sizing in Jordans

I used to get all my 12's in a 9 till I found the wolf grays too big
I was swimming in them sold them for nothing off here and had to get a size 8.5

Now I only get a size 9 in 1's and 4's everything else I get a size 8.5
Thanks G, for the sizing advice, i was swimming in my flu's as well until I got an 8.5, perfect fit. 

I can't wear 11s, size 9 kills my pinkies, and 9.5 I'm drowning in. Looking like goofy's kid brother.

I'm waiting on a pair of 6s in size 9, I hope i haven't messed up there. one of my grails.

Everything else i'm a 9 in. 

Nah, i'll never pay that much for a pair of shoes, would rather go on holiday. No offence taken. But if I can work out an inexpensive trade, I may go for it.

someone offered me a 12.5 and a 7. I'm happy to trade them for a 8.5, if anyone is up for that trade, DM me.

Same TTS size for both (flu game, OVO)
Thanks for the tip bro, but my TTS is 9.  I guess we all have different feet. Merci Beaucoup!

Last edited:
All my XII are size 9 but i can wear size 8.5 ^^ (nylon test in store) so i think i will grab a 8.5 for the blue premium

Yea I just bought one on eBay and it was fake had to send it back. First red flag it had a fake ftl sticker and receipt, these never release at ftl, lol
when scammers dont do their homework.....
laugh.gif
or they think buyers are just that dumb

Yea I just bought one on eBay and it was fake had to send it back. First red flag it had a fake ftl sticker and receipt, these never release at ftl, lol
Thats why after i see my seller rating, i have asked him a lot of pics and the receipt! Hopefully the shoe was legit

hello NT, do you guys think $400 for a ovo 12 size 10.5 DS is a good price? thx...im buying from a reputable person

It sucks that so many fakes are out there. You would think that most people know about them. ... They don't.

Back
Top Bottom