Official OVO x JB Thread

I just had suspicions after I copped from a fellow NTER that these are not authentic I did some comparisons and they don't match up

nerd.gif

here is a legit tag to compare

View media item 2259097
View media item 2259099
(Yes the production dates are different on left and right shoe)

The print in your pic looks really faded, not bold enough
e

Disclaimer: I don't own this shoe so i'm not offering any opinion on the legitimacy.

However, I know from first hand experience that Nike will send out pairs of sneakers with different production dates.

One I remember clearly was the LeBron 7 MTAG. I purchased a pair off the Nike website and received a pair with two different production dates for the left and right hand shoes.
I messaged Nike and they responded saying it happens occasionally and that alone would never dictate if a shoe was authorized or not.

e

Disclaimer: I don't own this shoe so i'm not offering any opinion on the legitimacy.

However, I know from first hand experience that Nike will send out pairs of sneakers with different production dates.

One I remember clearly was the LeBron 7 MTAG. I purchased a pair off the Nike website and received a pair with two different production dates for the left and right hand shoes.
I messaged Nike and they responded saying it happens occasionally and that alone would never dictate if a shoe was authorized or not.
Are both shoes supposed to always have the same production date? And if they don't, does that mean someone was playing around with them in the factory and mixed them up?

Are both shoes supposed to always have the same production date? And if they don't, does that mean someone was playing around with them in the factory and mixed them up?
No, it just means the left or right shoe wasnt made at the same time as the other

Back
Top Bottom